Exactly what we need to win the title....Vieira Vs Zlatan. (3 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Azzurri7 said:
It creates tension on the other hand, swag...and You'll probably notice it on the field.
But that tension will be there regardless. Better if it could reach some conclusion, though sometimes these incidents certainly can turn into longer grudges that are even worse.

Well, just hoping that some players can kiss and make up before Sunday at least. :cool:

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Get rid of these foreigners NOW. Buy Italians only from now on. And keep the name Juventus Italian. Hot headed freaks coming in getting paid causing havoc in training, Whats all that about? Sell Zlatan bring Gilardino (juve fan) Sell Vieira bring anyone better.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Moggi D'Messiah said:
Get rid of these foreigners NOW. Buy Italians only from now on. And keep the name Juventus Italian. Hot headed freaks coming in getting paid causing havoc in training, Whats all that about? Sell Zlatan bring Gilardino (juve fan) Sell Vieira bring anyone better.
I've heard these rumours..

Has he ever said it in an interview or has it been stated by someone else close to him?

If you or anyone else could elaborate/clear this up I would really appreciate it.

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
Jem83 said:
I've heard these rumours..

Has he ever said it in an interview or has it been stated by someone else close to him?

If you or anyone else could elaborate/clear this up I would really appreciate it.
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/columns/story?id=297906&root=euro2004&cc=5739

Juventus, apparently his hottest pursuer, have been linked to Gilardino in more than one way: born in Biella, a town one hour north-east of Turin, he was a Juve fan as a kid, and had a trial with them at 11 in 1994, but the Bianconeri staff were not impressed, and neither were other clubs, such as Torino.

There ya go :)

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
:pumpkin: :pumpkin:

The Reason for the fight

Ibrahimovic was upset at not receiving a return pass from his team-mate and loudly berated Vieira before gesturing at the Frenchman and squaring up to him. The situation had to be diffused by coach Fabio Capello before the players came to blows.

http://www.eurosport.co.uk/football/sport_sto875201.shtml

------------------------------------------------

Zlatan, please fuck off...

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Azzurri7 said:
Thuram: Yo Pat, shall we take him somewhere in the back and teach him not to mess with frenchies??

Zlatan: Wat thaa
Vieira: Yeah buddy, lets do it so he can learn not to Fvck with "Frenchy Mafia"...Call Trezeguet to help us...
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hanaukyo

Sep 2, 2004
poor zlatan always victim of the media. he deserves better. But he will be rocking with sweden this summer because the swedish coach really like his play.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)