European affairs (1 Viewer)

OP
U Picciriddu
Jun 16, 2020
  • Thread Starter #81
    Parents who have children but don't take care of them.
    It is not normal to see kids outside at 10 p.m. instead of being at home, many single-parent families with a father who does not assume his responsibilities and leaves the mother to fend for herself, parents who prefer to have their kids watch TV or play on their cell phones (at least while they are quiet) rather than investing in their education..

The problem is that these problem kids will become adults, and will behave like their parents.
    Will it become a national thing to stay at school until 6?

Buy on AliExpress.com
    OP
    U Picciriddu
    Jun 16, 2020
  • Thread Starter #83

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
    Parents who have children but don't take care of them.
    It is not normal to see kids outside at 10 p.m. instead of being at home, many single-parent families with a father who does not assume his responsibilities and leaves the mother to fend for herself, parents who prefer to have their kids watch TV or play on their cell phones (at least while they are quiet) rather than investing in their education..

The problem is that these problem kids will become adults, and will behave like their parents.
    It's very often the woman who reject the father of her child/children because she is encouraged by the state help for single mothers.

Springyouth

Sep 7, 2023
    It's very often the woman who reject the father of her child/children because she is encouraged by the state help for single mothers.
    Exactly that - single mothers are an absolute entitled cancer in society to a point that for some government retards it's impossible to comprehend that they can do evil deeds.

From my own experience: after divorce my dad was given custody but he had problems getting me from my mother even though she abused on psychological and physical level, to a point of extinguishing cigarettes between my toes.

Unreal when you think about it.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
    Exactly that - single mothers are an absolute entitled cancer in society to a point that for some government retards it's impossible to comprehend that they can do evil deeds.

From my own experience: after divorce my dad was given custody but he had problems getting me from my mother even though she abused on psychological and physical level, to a point of extinguishing cigarettes between my toes.

Unreal when you think about it.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women-are-wonderful_effect

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
    But women ARE nicer in general, less dangerous at least.
    They're physically weaker, that's why you think they're less dangerous. They can be ruthless and very manipulative though. I read a book about divorces and it blew my mind what they're capable of to secure their interests at the expense of an ex husband.

OP
    U Picciriddu
    Jun 16, 2020
  • Thread Starter #91
    Don't know what it means but please tell me anti-immigration sentiment is favorite to win.
    Yeah it’s a bit hard to understand but it’s basically like this:

ECR: national-conservative
    EPP: centre-right
    ID: right-wing
    S&D: centre-left

So: Fdi (Fratelli d’Italia) = ECR = national-conservative

So based on the poll the right is on the winning hand

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
    Don't know what it means but please tell me anti-immigration sentiment is favorite to win.
    What's important is that EU wants to amend the Treaty of Lisbon which is the most recent version of EU Constitution (in a very simplified meaning).

With the new constitution, they want to abolish the right each country currently has to veto any new law that EU wants to establish. So currently it's enough for one country to veto that Migration Pact and it won't go through. It was a mechanism that protected smaller countries. If that goes away, bigger countries will basically dictate what other countries need to be doing.

That's why these elections are important.

OP
    U Picciriddu
    Jun 16, 2020
  • Thread Starter #93

- - - Updated - - -

I think every sane person will feel a bit sick when seeing that video.

Makes you question why they won’t return to their native counties. I once heard that they sometimes aren’t willing to take them back but I’d expect that some should have legal rights to stay there.

Last edited:

AlexDP705

Jul 10, 2018
    Makes you question why they won’t return to their native counties. I once heard that they sometimes aren’t willing to take them back but I’d expect that some should have legal rights to stay there.
    The Rwanda plan only affects asylum seekers and asylum seekers might be refugees that have left their native country because of war or persecution. Due to the UK's large asylum application backlog, being processed and granted refugee status can take years hence this tinpot scheme to offload processing to Rwanda instead. It's also an appeal to the reactionary anti-migrant voter base of course, which is why this disgusting video is dropping the day before local elections.

The risk that potential refugees sent to Rwanda could be sent back to their home country or one where they could face persecution (violating international law) is a big reason why the UK supreme court ruled the plan unlawful back in November.

OP
    U Picciriddu
    Jun 16, 2020
  • Thread Starter #97
    The Rwanda plan only affects asylum seekers and asylum seekers might be refugees that have left their native country because of war or persecution. Due to the UK's large asylum application backlog, being processed and granted refugee status can take years hence this tinpot scheme to offload processing to Rwanda instead. It's also an appeal to the reactionary anti-migrant voter base of course, which is why this disgusting video is dropping the day before local elections.

The risk that potential refugees sent to Rwanda could be sent back to their home country or one where they could face persecution (violating international law) is a big reason why the UK supreme court ruled the plan unlawful back in November.
    Wouldn’t it be mostly the economic refugees instead of asylum seekers who escape war, they have the right to stay in most situations. Same as political refugees or gays from certain countries.

Apr 17, 2013
    What's important is that EU wants to amend the Treaty of Lisbon which is the most recent version of EU Constitution (in a very simplified meaning).

With the new constitution, they want to abolish the right each country currently has to veto any new law that EU wants to establish. So currently it's enough for one country to veto that Migration Pact and it won't go through. It was a mechanism that protected smaller countries. If that goes away, bigger countries will basically dictate what other countries need to be doing.

That's why these elections are important.
    We should remove this absolute majority or create a multi-speed Europe depending on the countries that want to participate and deepen their cooperation in a particular area.
    Currently some small countries have too much power, it is not normal for example that on tax harmonization, countries like Luxembourg, Ireland or Malta can block the progress of the whole because they are tax havens . In my opinion, the EU would never have expanded so much and so quickly towards countries with such economic, social and fiscal disparity, in the end we make no progress, and it is always the lowest social bidder who prevails.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
    We should remove this absolute majority or create a multi-speed Europe depending on the countries that want to participate and deepen their cooperation in a particular area.
    Currently some small countries have too much power, it is not normal for example that on tax harmonization, countries like Luxembourg, Ireland or Malta can block the progress of the whole because they are tax havens . In my opinion, the EU would never have expanded so much and so quickly towards countries with such economic, social and fiscal disparity, in the end we make no progress, and it is always the lowest social bidder who prevails.
    I agree. However, in my opinion it's not about deepening the cooperation anymore but creating an European super country under German supervision. Yesterday Poland celebrated 20th anniversary of EU inclusion. If you compare what was offered to us twenty years ago and what it is now, it's completely different. Back then we were told we're getting the access to a huge market, free transfer of capital, free trade etc. And what we're getting today? Green suicide, LGBT, European common debt, end of our agriculture and industry.
    Obviously many people will say it's a populist opinion but it is what it is. If that's what EU has to offer then we should opt out. And you have plenty of such voices throughout the Europe but it's being silenced by the propaganda.

OP
    U Picciriddu
    Jun 16, 2020
  • Thread Starter #100
    I agree. However, in my opinion it's not about deepening the cooperation anymore but creating an European super country under German supervision. Yesterday Poland celebrated 20th anniversary of EU inclusion. If you compare what was offered to us twenty years ago and what it is now, it's completely different. Back then we were told we're getting the access to a huge market, free transfer of capital, free trade etc. And what we're getting today? Green suicide, LGBT, European common debt, end of our agriculture and industry.
    Obviously many people will say it's a populist opinion but it is what it is. If that's what EU has to offer then we should opt out. And you have plenty of such voices throughout the Europe but it's being silenced by the propaganda.
    Last years we’ve definitely been a bit trapped in a very progressive ideology, but I think that the economic growth many countries experienced (especially first day EU countries) speaks for its succes. After all it remains a complex system, you could drive a day from Austria to every wind direction and you’ll find completely different languages and cultures yet due to being part of the EU we efficiently work together. Just take pre-EU times as a example, we used to kill each other.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)