[Europa League]Trabzonspor 0-2 JUVENTUS (Feb. 27th 2014) (2 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Ogbonna

• Bonucci

• Caceres

• Isla

• Marchisio

• Vidal

• Giovinco

• Osvaldo

• Peluso

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I'm just confused as to why we never listed Quags in the EL places

Taking out our best Cup striker in the last 2 seasons, then Conte talking about having to use depth is just ridiculous. Why did we limit ourselves like that? I doubt it was because Quags refused to move in January considering Giovinco did likewise.
There is no doubt.He is punishing Quag because he dont want to leave Juve in January and maybe before.Thats the only reason to make his life difficult and any of foreign clubs not see his values.THis is not the right way but anyway Quag is guilty as well because if the team dont want you have to leave on mutual interest.

sempreJuve

notte da grande Juve
Dec 5, 2012

60000 Trabz fans in away game 2010 with BB Istanbul

- - - Updated - - -

Trabzon's Olcan would be perfect in place of Isla for Juve's 3-5-2. High working winger, with a great left foot. His fee would be 3m Euros at the most.
it-s not necessarily a good left foot as a right wing back, maybe you meant Peluso on the left side

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
"We want to go all the way in the Europa League." :lol:

That's like a big fuck you to our faces with our line-up.
Considering we are leading 2-0 on aggregate going into this match, that line-up should be able to hold on and put a goal or two pass Trabzon.

We have Milan on Sunday, it makes sense to rest some players. If we can't hold onto a 2-0 agg. with that line-up, we don't deserve to be there anyways.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Tbh I'm prepared for a very dull game from Juve and it could even get ugly. One goal leaked and then being closed down by such a poor team like Trabzon. Why does Conte decide to play 352 with Isla and Peluso on the wings and Giovinco as SS is beyond me. We've seen them there enough to say it's like playing with 9 men.

I'm not questioning rotation policy in this match but rather playing a system that really doesn't suit some of the players.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
would make our lives so much easier if we get an early goal. Hopefully we don't sit back, giving TS 60% of the ball and giving them the belief that they can do this

Because if we don't offer a goal threat, 90 minutes for them to grab 2 goals isn't too tall of an order, considering we absolutely suck at set piece defending.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I would play defense and look for a counter. Let them break themselves trying to score and when they get tired score a couple of goals to seal the deal.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Considering we are leading 2-0 on aggregate going into this match, that line-up should be able to hold on and put a goal or two pass Trabzon.

We have Milan on Sunday, it makes sense to rest some players. If we can't hold onto a 2-0 agg. with that line-up, we don't deserve to be there anyways.
Because football works that way, yeah.

Even though I understand where you are coming from, that line up doesn't suggest that we're treating this competition seriously, especially considering how our line up looked like in the first leg as well.

Oct 23, 2011
Because football works that way, yeah.

Even though I understand where you are coming from, that line up doesn't suggest that we're treating this competition seriously, especially considering how our line up looked like in the first leg as well.
I believe the line up (if we qualify) against Fiorentina in the next round will show how seriously Conte takes this competition.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)