[Europa League]Trabzonspor 0-2 JUVENTUS (Feb. 27th 2014) (3 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Ogbonna

• Bonucci

• Caceres

• Isla

• Marchisio

• Vidal

• Giovinco

• Osvaldo

• Peluso

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Just finished watching it. They're the weakest team we've played in a long time as i've said in the first game, almost amateurish. This turkish team is as strong as those teams we play in pre pre-season as training matches. This was the performance expected from us in the first match.

Not going to overrate our players here as they had an easy job, too easy. By 15 minutes into the first half we could have been 4 up and had Isla/Vidal been just a little more selfish, we would have scored at least 4 more goals.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
Very pleased with the result, less so with the finishing. It looked like we were in a hurry to get the game in the pocket asap but were too hurried and hence made lots of mistakes. Their GK was good but we made every attempt to shoot the ball at him rather then in the gaps ....
Anyway, lots of positives to take home: Isla has been costantly improving and seems to have gained back the self confidence he needs; Giovinco played his best game of the season, he is hot at the moment and given a chance vs AC Milan he will score. Only negative: Peluso; the lad is clearly not up for the job and I hope that Marotta finds a good back up for Asa for next season. And Vidal and Marchisio: well, we know they are pure class, so nothing new. I also thought Osvaldo could have tried harder ....

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Remember this?

"After having faced Lazio in the first round, I wanted with all my heart to face another Italian team. Juve were knocked out of the Champions League by a Turkish team and we can give them the pleasure of being eliminated by a Turkish side again!"

Go fuck yourself.

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
Remember this?

"After having faced Lazio in the first round, I wanted with all my heart to face another Italian team. Juve were knocked out of the Champions League by a Turkish team and we can give them the pleasure of being eliminated by a Turkish side again!"

Go $#@! yourself.
Meet Trab's President - Ibrahim Haciosmano-glue

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)