[Europa League]Trabzonspor 0-2 JUVENTUS (Feb. 27th 2014) (3 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Ogbonna

• Bonucci

• Caceres

• Isla

• Marchisio

• Vidal

• Giovinco

• Osvaldo

• Peluso

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Peluso 4,5 - Horrible also today. The missed goal 1m from the net was shocking. Then misplaced passes, wrong choices and sometimes bad positioning.
And the highlight was when he made a backheel pass with his left foot, but only managed to pass to his right foot. I need a gif of that episode.

May 22, 2013
Marchisio clear man of the match for me. He was so impressive today! He had a couple of Pirlo-esque passes, distributed the play nicely aswell. And then most important, he was SO FREAKING AGGRESIVE! Really looked like the Marchisio in our first season with Conte. Got the ball everytime, did everything 100 % instead of being doubtful about his own decisions. And in a way, he brought something extra to our play compared to Pirlo, by taking some great runs at the right times. His long ball for our first goal was pure sex!

Giovinco, Isla, Ogbonna and Osvaldo are in next imo. Gio was great, a shame he didn't get a goal. Isla was great aswell, only lacked a little bit of calmness in the box. Ogbonna looked like everything was so easy today, reminds me of Cannavaro. And i really like what Osvaldo brings our game.

Vidal and Pogba were good, but i kind of expected that, and they were not as extraordinary as we've sometimes seen them - wasn't really needed today though. Glad Pogba got some rest, we really need a great perfomance from him against Milan.

So satisfied with the lads, our way of handling the pressure from the Trab-fans were great. After 10 mins, there was complete silence. We blew them away, our first 30 mins were so great - only downside is, we weren't up by four goals. Can't wait to the Viola-games, would be a big pleasure to knock them out, but damn... it will be tight.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
There's Basel and Napoli trailing behind us though and also assuming Olympiakos make it through,then that will give them some more bonus points.We need to make semis atleast,although when you're at that stage,you should simply be looking towards winning the whole thing.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Tremendous spell of play from Juve until they got their second goal and finished the tie.

Trabzon were clearly poor (and I consider it negligent on their coach's part to not find a way to avoid being out-flanked every time Juve attacked), but it was a very strong burst of play with great intensity and some very good movement of the ball and movement off the ball.

Ideal way to play that game to avoid undue stress prior to playing Milan.

Thought Marchisio was very good and it's interesting to see Giovinco and Isla threatening to look like useful players again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)