[Europa League]Trabzonspor 0-2 JUVENTUS (Feb. 27th 2014) (2 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Ogbonna

• Bonucci

• Caceres

• Isla

• Marchisio

• Vidal

• Giovinco

• Osvaldo

• Peluso

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Great victory,too bad Gio didn't score,he desrved it.MOM

Everyone was good,really.
Isla was very good,same for Marchisio,Defence.

Yeah they are a very weak team,but still the job need to be done.

And on the way we managed to give a rest to most of our starters.
Bravo Conte!!

Forza Juve!!!

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
But but but I thought conte only emoloyed pussy tactics. I thought he didnt take this tournament seriosuly

I thought we should fire conte

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
We pressed them in the first 15 minutes like there's no tomorrow, with 5-6 clear goal scoring opportunities. And people thought we're not going to take this competition seriously :facepalm2:.

Apr 8, 2013
Considering there were a penalty on Ogbonna and a wrong offside flagged to an Arturo winding to the net, that's a great result. Could have finished 4-0 or more easily. We've been pretty perfect and I'd say it's the best match ever from our reserves. Finally a great performance from the likes of Giovinco, Isla, Caceres and Ogbonna all together. A pretty clueless referee, our mistakes in front of te net and a bit of slow-down didn't make the scoresheet become a bit bigger. But that's a huge performance, also considering there were a lot of reserves.

Buffon 7 - Sure on every ball as always and true leader. Some stuff hit his gloves in the last mins, but not so much to do tbh.

Caceres 7 - Convincing performance
Bonucci 7 - ""
Ogbonna 7,5 - Great performance behind and great run in the area in the second half to reach a penalty never given.

Isla 8 - Unbelievable performance by him. If there was a player I didn't expect such a great performance by it was him. Precise and focused in every ball, in both phases, great tempo, intelligent plays, even a Di Maria-esque trick in the first half to fool a defender. Unbelievable. MoM.
Vidal 7 - Great first half, under every point of view. Then he played to don't receive the yellow card. Gave his best with his run, and a wrong offside call denied his double.
Marchisio 7,5 - Pirlo-esque today. The pass for Giovinco on the 2-0 action is unbelievable. Bossed the midfield overall with sweet balls.
Pogba n.v. - Pretty few to do today for the Golden Boy before being subbed to rest for Milan in the 37th minute.
Peluso 4,5 - Horrible also today. The missed goal 1m from the net was shocking. Then misplaced passes, wrong choices and sometimes bad positioning.

Giovinco 8 - Unbelievable great today. The way he treated played that ball looked like Silva. The lack of pressing by Trabzon's defence for sure helped him, but he was truly great and, for the first time in Juve, with a great attitude. The only problem are the missed opportunities in front of the goal, but today he was seriously too great to give him less than 8.
Osvaldo 6,5 - Always present in front of the net for sure, our Europa League guy so far. Good understanding with Giovinco. Did very little in the 2nd half.

Padoin 6,5 - Looked good today
Barzagli 7 - Great save on a corner in the last mins and great presence as always.
Pirlo n.v.

Matteo1897

Dec 20, 2013
What a difference from last week. Great performance and it should of been a lot more than 2-0. My only critiiscm is we were trying to walk the ball in at some times, although im sure the next round will be taken a lot more seriously considering the opposition.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Considering there were a penalty on Ogbonna and a wrong offside flagged to an Arturo winding to the net, that's a great result. Could have finished 4-0 or more easily. We've been pretty perfect and I'd say it's the best match ever from our reserves. Finally a great performance from the likes of Giovinco, Isla, Caceres and Ogbonna all together. A pretty clueless referee, our mistakes in front of te net and a bit of slow-down didn't make the scoresheet become a bit bigger. But that's a huge performance, also considering there were a lot of reserves.

Buffon 7 - Sure on every ball as always and true leader. Some stuff hit his gloves in the last mins, but not so much to do tbh.

Caceres 7 - Convincing performance
Bonucci 7 - ""
Ogbonna 7,5 - Great performance behind and great run in the area in the second half to reach a penalty never given.

Isla 8 - Unbelievable performance by him. If there was a player I didn't expect such a great performance by it was him. Precise and focused in every ball, in both phases, great tempo, intelligent plays, even a Di Maria-esque trick in the first half to fool a defender. Unbelievable. MoM.
Vidal 7 - Great first half, under every point of view. Then he played to don't receive the yellow card. Gave his best with his run, and a wrong offside call denied his double.
Marchisio 7,5 - Pirlo-esque today. The pass for Giovinco on the 2-0 action is unbelievable. Bossed the midfield overall with sweet balls.
Pogba n.v. - Pretty few to do today for the Golden Boy before being subbed to rest for Milan in the 37th minute.
Peluso 4,5 - Horrible also today. The missed goal 1m from the net was shocking. Then misplaced passes, wrong choices and sometimes bad positioning.

Giovinco 8 - Unbelievable great today. The way he treated played that ball looked like Silva. The lack of pressing by Trabzon's defence for sure helped him, but he was truly great and, for the first time in Juve, with a great attitude. The only problem are the missed opportunities in front of the goal, but today he was seriously too great to give him less than 8.
Osvaldo 6,5 - Always present in front of the net for sure, our Europa League guy so far. Good understanding with Giovinco. Did very little in the 2nd half.

Padoin 6,5 - Looked good today
Barzagli 7 - Great save on a corner in the last mins and great presence as always.
Pirlo n.v.
:beer:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)