[Europa League]Trabzonspor 0-2 JUVENTUS (Feb. 27th 2014) (16 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Ogbonna

• Bonucci

• Caceres

• Isla

• Marchisio

• Vidal

• Giovinco

• Osvaldo

• Peluso

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.
Apr 8, 2013
pretty much every single player in that line-up is (way) stronger than his trabzonspor-counterpart...
in the first place i want us to do well against milan.
we will always prioritize serie a over EL for the rest of the season so if we are not able to defend a 2:0 lead against trabzonspor with a line-up like this one we shouldn´t even bother...
:tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
pretty much every single player in that line-up is (way) stronger than his trabzonspor-counterpart...
in the first place i want us to do well against milan.
we will always prioritize serie a over EL for the rest of the season so if we are not able to defend a 2:0 lead against trabzonspor with a line-up like this one we shouldn´t even bother...
Exactly. :agree:

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #95
    If they score early, our jelly knees will kick in and we'll need the best of luck after that point.
    we plan on playing Giovinco with Osvaldo up front so no worries. We'll get the lead early. :D

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
    It will be interesting to see what kind of team Conte fields for the 2nd leg in Turkey given we have a 2-0 lead and hardly a day's rest before the big game against Milan. My bet is that he rests several players. Vidal will play for sure given that he is suspended for the Milan game.

IF Conte decides to rest several players, I would go with a 4-3-3 against the Turks and rest Pirlo, Barzagli (who is coming off injury), Lichsteiner, Asamoah, Tevez and Llorente.

My side would be:

-----------------Buffon------------------

Caceres----Bonucci----Ogbonna----Peluso

-------Vidal----Marchisio----Pogba-------

-------Isla------Osvaldo-----Giovinco-----

Even though I am not as anti 3-5-2 as most people here, I do think that a 352 with Peluso and Isla as wingbacks doesn't make sense. Peluso is a much better full back than wing back and Isla is not solid defensively so I think the above would make sense in the absence of Licht and Asa.

Forza Juve, we just need to score 1 goal and that should be enough as they would need to score 4 for us to get eliminated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)