[Europa League]Trabzonspor 0-2 JUVENTUS (Feb. 27th 2014) (9 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Ogbonna

• Bonucci

• Caceres

• Isla

• Marchisio

• Vidal

• Giovinco

• Osvaldo

• Peluso

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Gio, Osvaldo and Vidal to play... Gio is perfect in this match.. he is fast and costs Trabzonspor lots of time because he gets fouled often

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I am so pissed of with this ridicolous competition.We will be back at Friday and 07.00 clock in the morning after the match and will play Milan in two days.What to do first to rest or to do the training.Milan game would be very,very tricky.And we are playing without Arturo who is suspended.

sempreJuve

notte da grande Juve
Dec 5, 2012
It-s honorable to win an european trophy and we have all the chances to do so in this season of EL, about the Milan game this week i-m sure will be a nice confrontation between a reborn trademark Seedorf-s Milan and the actual and future champions Juventus

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Just that nice confrontation does not ends with our defeat due to Trabzon match tireness,I agree that winning a European competition is big thing,but I dont think that we will win that competition this year and we might put at risk a historical scudetto.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Agree about us scoring first,then we can drop back safely.
Wonder what team will Conte choose to start with with Milans match coming just 2.5 days later.
Vidal must play as he will miss Milan.
Pogba don't think has fitness problems.
Would be good to rest Pirlo.
Osvaldo will start for sure.
Ogbonna will play as well imo.

And please Conte not Isla & Peluso together....:xfinger:

Destroy them!!!!!

Forza Juve!!!!!!!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I am so pissed of with this ridicolous competition.We will be back at Friday and 07.00 clock in the morning after the match and will play Milan in two days.What to do first to rest or to do the training.Milan game would be very,very tricky.And we are playing without Arturo who is suspended.
At this stage... i think a rest would be more useful than to train. We just need to play our game, bt if our dudes are tired for the milan game.. it will not mater how much tactics we implement.... by the 2nd half we will be wasted and turn on the shid mode as always.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree with you about Isla and Padoin ,but who should Conte put instead.
A trident of Gio-llorente-osvaldo would be nice to see.
Let our 4 man backline and the 3 mids to soak up the pressure and let gio and osvaldo do their job. They will be prettu much expecting us to play 352 with no wing play...so osvaldo and gio countering them with their pace and footwork could take them by surprise.

sempreJuve

notte da grande Juve
Dec 5, 2012
the only tactic i imagine is attack&stay alive on milan-s field, so you want a 4-3-3 to run the midfielders to death? it-s exhausting this formation

- - - Updated - - -

Giovinco- LLorente -Osvaldo interesting experiment

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
the only tactic i imagine is attack&stay alive on milan-s field, so you want a 4-3-3 to run the midfielders to death? it-s exhausting this formation

- - - Updated - - -

Giovinco- LLorente -Osvaldo interesting experiment
Are u talking about the milan or trnzonspor game?.

About us attacking trab in their home... no we are not that kind of teama nd we lack the character in Europe to impose ourselves in awat matches... so no i do not see us attacking them.

Lets pu a line of 4 defenders and let our mid and forwards do the rest

Paul Poker

Apr 7, 2013
ffs when did you saw a Juve goal on the counter lately? The last one i remember was against Chelsea
Just lately saw the one from the Supercoppa that Chiellini scored again. Was a great counter, but yeah we don't have alot of them. To be fair we are rarely in a position to execute them since teams tend to sit back when playing us. Toro even sat back deep when down a goal...:disagree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)