[Europa League] Shamrock Rovers 0-2 JUVENTUS (July 29th, 2010) (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Spoilsport Red. :p

--

Davy:

Which players should we pay special attention to? Any players stand out for you? Positions?

Better not be your right winger. :D

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Spoil sport Red. :p

--

Since we're firing questions at the guy:

Which players should we pay special attention to? Any players stand out for you? Positions?

Better not be your right winger. :D
I've already answered all these questions, if anyone listened. :andy2:

Gary Twigg (striker) is their main threat.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Well, that was a bit harsh, but with all due respect, nobody expects us to lose. People assume we'll win even though, or should I say because, we don't know anything about the Irish league or your team.

It could be a huge mistake assuming we'll win easily because of that, but since you're that unknown, nobody expects greatness.

I expect a true fight from your side though, so it won't be all that easy, especially since we're just getting the squad together and ready.

davySRFC

Jul 25, 2010
Well, that was a bit harsh, but with all due respect, nobody expects us to lose. People assume we'll win even though, or should I say because, we don't know anything about the Irish league or your team.

It could be a huge mistake assuming we'll win easily because of that, but since you're that unknown, nobody expects greatness.
i can agree with the fact that people feel juve have an easy tie in this one
but as i have said all week FOOTBALL IS AN IMPOSSIBLE GAME TO CALL, ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN.

KOH

DVS

Must be patient
Nov 13, 2008
i can agree with the fact that people feel juve have an easy tie in this one
but as i have said all week FOOTBALL IS AN IMPOSSIBLE GAME TO CALL, ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN.

KOH
Your right Anything Can happen. However; if Juve lose to the Rovers expect Del Neri to possible get fired.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
I have to feel like we are going to win though if you get me? otherwise whats the point in supporting a football club :agree:
Ofcourse, it would be wrong to go into a tie like this with your heads down.

It's just that even though the way he said it was a bit harsh, it is in a way how most people will feel about this game.

davySRFC

Jul 25, 2010
Ofcourse, it would be wrong to go into a tie like this with your heads down.

It's just that even though the way he said it was a bit harsh, it is in a way how most people will feel about this game.
that was how the scum of north dublin (bohemians for those that dont know) felt going into a champions league game last tuesday and any irish members of this forum will know what happened there :lol: :lol:

KOH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)