[Europa League] Shamrock Rovers 0-2 JUVENTUS (July 29th, 2010) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furia Ceca

Mar 21, 2008
Storari - Motta, Legrottaglie, Chiellini, Grosso - Pepe, Poulsen, Marchisio, Martinez - Del Piero, Trezeguet
This is the best way to start in my opinion.

So the team is better than the one last season?
Any team is better than us last year. Remember Seina last season? from 3-0 to 3-3. Our defense hit the showers @ 3-0 thinking the goal is covered with bricks.

I heard Hiddink was spotted at a pizzeria not far from Olimpico. :agree:
Maybe a U2 fan?

Buy on AliExpress.com

SRFC-HOOP

Jul 26, 2010
hello all also a shamrock rovers fan, juve fans cannot under estimate how much this means to our club, whatever the result you can be sure to hear alot of noise and have a great session in the maldron hotel afterwards...... the maldron is across from the ground and is where the fans go beforre and after the game, if anybody would like to meet up for few drinks and a chat regarding football PM me and we will get it sorted

KOH

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
no disrespect here but we are juve,and you are shamrock.no matter how bravely you'll fight,you'll end up well beaten...some folks have forgotten who we really are and what we represent....

claiming that shamrock would give us a hard time is like i say that paok(who will play vs ajax on wednesday) will beat them 5-0 in amsterdam.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
hello all also a shamrock rovers fan, juve fans cannot under estimate how much this means to our club, whatever the result you can be sure to hear alot of noise and have a great session in the maldron hotel afterwards...... the maldron is across from the ground and is where the fans go beforre and after the game, if anybody would like to meet up for few drinks and a chat regarding football PM me and we will get it sorted

KOH
Hmm, this sounds like something the Grobari would pull. :p

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

KOH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)