[Europa League] Shamrock Rovers 0-2 JUVENTUS (July 29th, 2010) (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I heard Hiddink was spotted at a pizzeria not far from Olimpico. :agree:
He likes Pizza?! A clear link to the Juve job! :p
Well you inherit a team and your first test is to beat a team from Ireland and you lose to them. Your telling me you would be in support of keeping him in the aftermath?
It has nothing to do with what I want and everything to do with whether the club could realistically axe their manager and find a better candidate with only weeks left until the new season kicks off while still having to pay out DN's contract. Not to mention that changing manager again would be bad for the team, these players need some continuity.

Getting rid of DN at this point is just unrealistic.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
no im mentioning the fact that everyone thought they were going to roll over tns and they didnt. Its proving my point from earlier that anything can happen in football

KOH
I understood that. Yes, Bohs were favourites and they fucked it up but there isn't as much of a difference between them and TNS as there is between Rovers and Juve. Juve have a team full of international players who are being paid millions. If they don't beat a team like Rovers, no disrespect at all, heads will roll.

davySRFC

Jul 25, 2010
I understood that. Yes, Bohs were favourites and they fucked it up but there isn't as much of a difference between them and TNS as there is between Rovers and Juve. Juve have a team full of international players who are being paid millions. If they don't beat a team like Rovers, no disrespect at all, heads will roll.
definately but i still believe your team are in for a tough game we are really up for this and will be well rested for it as there is no league game between the 2nd leg vs bnei yehuda and this game

KOH

davySRFC

Jul 25, 2010
Are they the friendly bunch who rioted in Dundalk or the friendly bunch who assaulted someone in Galway?
the riots in dundalk were a bunch of danny dyer wannabe scumbags not shamrock rovers fans
and most of the stories that come out of galway and sligo away games are just stories and shouldnt be believed

KOH

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
definately but i still believe your team are in for a tough game we are really up for this and will be well rested for it as there is no league game between the 2nd leg vs bnei yehuda and this game

KOH
It will definitely be a tough game (I've already said so in this thread, if anyone was reading what I said :rolleyes:).

the riots in dundalk were a bunch of danny dyer wannabe scumbags not shamrock rovers fans
and most of the stories that come out of galway and sligo away games are just stories and shouldnt be believed

KOH
I was at the match in question. Note my location.

davySRFC

Jul 25, 2010
well i have not witnessed such actions cur but 99% of the rovers fanbase would be against it and i feel we have moved on from the years of fighting in football in ireland. Shamrock rovers fans are generally a friendly bunch and it shouldnt be a problem in our section to wear a juventus shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)