[Europa League] JUVENTUS Vs Man. City (16- Dec-2010) (1 Viewer)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
EL wouldn't even boost up our squad mentally, not when (besides Quag, Bonucci and Pepe) your used to play CL for the majority of your career.
That's not necessarily true. Having some knockout matches against a side like Sevilla or Liverpool would give the squad situational experience. Many of you guys seem to have faulty logic; you're not going to become a better team by losing matches you should win, or not progressing in a tournament.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Muayyad

Dec 4, 2010
Del Piero was excellent, Sissoko is a total retarded, Traore should be preferred over Grosso and Filepe Melo is fucking brilliant! That's what I take from this game.

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
"It was a strange evening, with vast expanses of empty seats inside this historic old stadium and little to remind us why Juventus are one of the great names of European football. There was also another demonstration of some of the issues in Italian football when a section of fans aimed monkey noises at Patrick Vieira, a returning Juventus player."

:sergio: Was there really "monkey noises" or was he just being booed like all traitors do? English media can fuck off--

Jun 13, 2007
That's not necessarily true. Having some knockout matches against a side like Sevilla or Liverpool would give the squad situational experience. Many of you guys seem to have faulty logic; you're not going to become a better team by losing matches you should win, or not progressing in a tournament.
The thing is, most of the people here like to rationalize the situation because it's a lot more convenient. I mean, we're already out of the Europa League, we might as well justify a shit Europa League Campaign with saying that it would be better for us in Serie A.

The bottom line is we should have done better in the Europa League, but we fucked up. It's as simple as that. We tried our best and we failed, and now we should face the music and focus all our energy in having a great season in Serie A.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
The English media are absolute fuckwads.

Seriously I cant wait til all the sugar daddies pull out the clubs, and the league faces massive financial ruin. The day is inching ever closer. Fuck those clubs and their disgusting fanboy fans, and fuck their disgraceful media to hell.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
David Platt on SSN: ''We were very surprised that they (us) started a near full strength team tonight, that threw us a bit, the majority of that team tonight will start on Sunday.''

is he having a fucking laugh??

el Manco

May 25, 2010
Exactly. And they seem to take every chance to take a stab at Italian football. Pathetic and annoying.
We shouldn't be too harsh on them. Imagine you are a middle class English guy. It's cold, it rains all the time, the food tastes like shit. The one thing that can make you a little less miserable is football. You have all these fancy stadia, rich investors buying the top players from arround the world, TV shows praising English football all day long - basically, you think you are the best and you expect to win. And yet, every Euro or World Cup you get buttraped. You would be pissed off, too.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
And for all their blustering about how they're the greatest league in the world, and the best in Europe...only 2 English teams won the UCL in the past decade. And one of them was a massive fluke win.

Fuck I hate those arrogant cunts

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
David Platt on SSN: ''We were very surprised that they (us) started a near full strength team tonight, that threw us a bit, the majority of that team tonight will start on Sunday.''

is he having a fucking laugh??
No, he's a douchbag who's trying to hit a nerve.

Someone needs fax him some stats to learn a thing or two about this club.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)