[Europa League] JUVENTUS Vs Man. City (16- Dec-2010) (1 Viewer)

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Manchester City rise above monkey noises at Juventus with Jô's strike - The guardian

The English media is a fucking joke. I watched the whole match and I didn't hear any racist chants. They'll never host the WC talk less winning it

Buy on AliExpress.com

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Manchester City rise above monkey noises at Juventus with Jô's strike - The guardian

The English media is a fucking joke. I watched the whole match and I didn't hear any racist chants. They'll never host the WC talk less winning it
Why don't the Juve fans make "Monkey noises" when Traore or Sissoko have the ball?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

That settles it. I am going to use monkey chants whenever I see an Englishman on a pitch.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
We shouldn't be too harsh on them. Imagine you are a middle class English guy. It's cold, it rains all the time, the food tastes like shit. The one thing that can make you a little less miserable is football. You have all these fancy stadia, rich investors buying the top players from arround the world, TV shows praising English football all day long - basically, you think you are the best and you expect to win. And yet, every Euro or World Cup you get buttraped. You would be pissed off, too.
:tup: great post :agree:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
We shouldn't be too harsh on them. Imagine you are a middle class English guy. It's cold, it rains all the time, the food tastes like shit. The one thing that can make you a little less miserable is football. You have all these fancy stadia, rich investors buying the top players from arround the world, TV shows praising English football all day long - basically, you think you are the best and you expect to win. And yet, every Euro or World Cup you get buttraped. You would be pissed off, too.
PM that to Nicholas.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I was at the stadium last Thursday and there definitely were monkey chants against Viera.

The Se Saltelli Moure Balotelli chant was beautiful though. :touched:

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
If there was monkey chants against Vieira, our fans indeed needs to fuck themselves. WTF is the point? We have Sissoko, Traore, and Melo who is dark-skinned. That is an insult to them, and us.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
I was at the Salzburg game a while ago and there were monkey chants as well ( I think the defender was dark skinned). But I was sitting with the curva (the Drughi), it was entirely coming from that section not the other sections in the stadium. It is a bit better that these actions are not accepted by everyone but its really bad when it comes from the loudest section in the stadium.

The Lazio crowd are much worse from that aspect as well.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I was at the stadium last Thursday and there definitely were monkey chants against Viera.

The Se Saltelli Moure Balotelli chant was beautiful though. :touched:
Damn, we could have met up. Spent a week in Turin myself, for 2 games though.

It was so bloody cold on Thursday, I think my peepee turned into a vajayjay at some point during the game.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Damn, we could have met up. Spent a week in Turin myself, for 2 games though.

It was so bloody cold on Thursday, I think my peepee turned into a vajayjay at some point during the game.
Really? What seats were you at? I went there on Thursday and got back on Saturday. Thursday was probably the coldest day I experienced in my lifetime. No kidding.

You should have said something in here that you were going. :depressed

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Yeah, I should have posted something. I was & am going through some changes in my personal life, so I was just anxious to get away for a while & didn't really pay much attention to the forum.

I sat somewhere in the Tribuna Est, level 2. Near the middle of the pitch (although those weren't the tickets I bought).

I've experienced (a lot) colder days myself, but sitting down doing nothing really makes the situation a lot worse.
Better than the Delle Alpi though...

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
You got to be kidding me right? I was there too (and the tickets I bought weren't those as well :D). It was too easy not to stay on my seat. This is the view I had from where I was sitting:

In Malta the temperature never goes down lower than 10°C, so you can imagine what I felt in Turin that day.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Sounds like you had an awesome view. :tup:

You really should have heard me screaming "ALE ALEE" like a little girl when he came to take a corner kick near the stand.

For next time then.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)