[Europa League] JUVENTUS 3-1 Fulham (Mar. 11th 2010) (10 Viewers)

2010-03-11 Juve-Fulham Man of the Match

• Manninger

• Zebina

• Legrottaglie

• Cannavaro

• Grosso

• Salihamidzic

• Poulsen

• Marchisio

• Candreva

• Diego

• Trezeguet

• Camoranesi

• Iaquinta

• Sissoko

• Zaccheroni

Results are only viewable after voting.

awit

Jan 10, 2010
Wouldn't be surprised to see the 3-4-1-2 again if Momo and Marchisio are also out

Manninger
Zebina/Grygera--Canna--Legro
Sali--Candreva--Poulsen--Grosso/DC
Diego
Trez/Iaq--DP

TPSPriceless

Feb 15, 2010
Wouldn't be surprised to see the 3-4-1-2 again if Momo and Marchisio are also out

Manninger
Zebina/Grygera--Canna--Legro
Sali--Candreva--Poulsen--Grosso/DC
Diego
Trez/Iaq--DP
I'm pretty sure Del Piero will start, if fit, as he is preferred to Trezeguet. Iaquinta will probably come in for Treze in the second half and Sali will probably not start. Perhaps De Ceglie? (Still better than Sali, even if he is out of position)

May 22, 2007
Yeah, Marchisio might be ready if it's just that. Not so sure about Sissoko, either way, it's a big problem for us.

They'd rather play Iaquinta as MC, no way Marrone will start.
Oh losing either one of them is a huge loss for the midfield, no doubt.

I want to see the call up list. It's the only way we can see if Giovinco is injured or not.

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
i hope that we crush Fulham just to say fuck u Zola, i knew he is westham manager but he said that the Great Juventus is equal to Midtable Fulham which shows how great the EPL is

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
i hope that we crush Fulham just to say fuck u Zola, i knew he is westham manager but he said that the Great Juventus is equal to Midtable Fulham which shows how great the EPL is
Be carefull, because if you are willing to say that if we win, then you will have to agree with zola if we draw or loose, and since we have so many players in doubt, that might be a real possability.

Better just ignore these comments.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Who gives a fuck what Zola says, he is only saying it to make himself out to have such a tough job. If this Juve are a great side I'm a monkeys uncle.

OP
Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #115
    Mauro for Poulsen?
    No, they see Poulsen as a sure starter. Sissoko, and especially Marchisio who had a fever yesterday, are at risk, so Camo and Poulsen are expected to start this match for sure, while the third place will go to whichever will be ready from Sissoko and Marchisio.

If none of them is ready then I have no idea what we'll use. Probably De Ceglie will be the third midfield player, with Grosso at LB.

OP
    Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #116
    This is what Zaccheroni said today:

Will Diego be rested? It's in my plans, but not tomorrow.
    Marchisio? I haven't seen him for two days (Marchisio had a fever). I think that Sissoko is ok, yesterday he was ok. Poulsen? He's yet to play a full match but he can handle it, he has the energy. The same goes for Camoranesi. Caceres is the most doubtful. He has to live (play) with pain.

http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/Serie...rezeguet-non-si-accontenta-603258248485.shtml

Suns

Release clause?
    May 22, 2009

Marchisio? I haven't seen him for two days (Marchisio had a fever). I think that Sissoko is ok, yesterday he was ok. Poulsen? He's yet to play a full match but he can handle it, he has the energy. The same goes for Camoranesi. Caceres is the most doubtful. He has to live (play) with pain.

http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/Serie...rezeguet-non-si-accontenta-603258248485.shtml
    And Giovinco? Is he still alive?

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jan 30, 2008

Cheers Alen,

I think we'll line up with this

Iaquinta(He's the key)

Del Piero-Diego

Sissoko-Poulsen-Camo

Grosso-Canna-Legro-Zebina.

Manninger

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)