[Europa League] JUVENTUS 3-1 Fulham (Mar. 11th 2010) (4 Viewers)

2010-03-11 Juve-Fulham Man of the Match

• Manninger

• Zebina

• Legrottaglie

• Cannavaro

• Grosso

• Salihamidzic

• Poulsen

• Marchisio

• Candreva

• Diego

• Trezeguet

• Camoranesi

• Iaquinta

• Sissoko

• Zaccheroni

Results are only viewable after voting.

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
Official Call-ups

Camoranesi is back. 21 called-up for match against Fulham

Alberto Zaccheroni called-up 21 players for the firs leg of the final 16 match of the Europa League against Fulham which will be played on Thursday night at the Turin Olimpico. In the list, which was announced after the fine-tuning session, is Mauro German Camoranesi who recovered from the muscle problem. Besides the injured players, also absent is Felipe Melo who is suspended for the match. Below is the complete list:

5 Cannavaro
6 Grosso
7 Salihamidzic
8 Marchisio
9 Iaquinta
10 Del Piero
13 Manninger
15 Zebina
16 Camoranesi
17 Trezeguet
18 Poulsen
21 Grygera
22 Sissoko
26 Candreva
28 Diego
29 De Ceglie
33 Legrottaglie
39 Marrone
40 Immobile
41 Pinsoglio
44 Piccolo

Juventus.com

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
When was the last time we beat an English team over 2 legs, would of been more than 10 years ago.

For everyone in Australia the game is on SBS live 7:05am

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
what time is the game on in the US eastern time? I have an interview and I need to know if I need to work with haste.

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
after the embarrassing fashion milan were disposed with today against top nglish opposition making our beloved serie a look like a league of monkeys n clowns it is up to our beloved juve to restore this pride with an emphatic victory over modest fulham

i know they are a tough outfit with a great manager that endorses hard work and 110% effort every game but we are fukin JUVE!!!we are italy's MOST SUCCESSFUL CLUB and it is our duty along with inter unfortunately to raise the serie a flag and display that this league is not as weak as many now think it is

we need to keep winning to fight for that 4th champions league spot that clubs as hopeless as roma,by losing to freakin panathinaikos, and milan,by getting ass raped by man utd, have really put that position in jeopardy

yes we got knocked out of the champions league in an even worse manner but the players must take this as a blessing in disguise and push for the europa league..

COME ON JUVE!!!3-0 with diego our star player

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)