[Europa League] JUVENTUS 2-1 Lyon (April 10th 2014) (3 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Caceres

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Asamoah

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Vidal

• Isla

• Tevez

• Mirko

Results are only viewable after voting.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Udinese (A), Bologna (H), Sassuolo (A), Atalanta (H) before the Roma game. Udinese away is the only "hard" game, the other 3 should be easy wins and if we win that Roma cant catch up (and hey play Fiorentina and Milan). so, i would mix up the starting 11 against Lyon to have our best players fresh for Udinese...
Exactly what I was thinking.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I hope we won't defend the away goal and go all out on their ass. It's how we're most effective.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
I hope we won't defend the away goal and go all out on their ass. It's how we're most effective.
As they need to score i think we will defend and try to hit them on the break , they pinned licht and asa back in the first half , they will look to do the same this time around also with pirlo man marked expect long balls towards our strikers from bonbob :p .

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
As they need to score i think we will defend and try to hit them on the break , they pinned licht and asa back in the first half , they will look to do the same this time around also with pirlo man marked expect long balls towards our strikers from bonbob :p .
I expect nothing else, mate. I just really wish that we play it differently this time.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Would be nice to not give our opponent so much respect. If we press for the first 30 minutes and get a goal they will fold mentally, I'm positive. That's what "big teams" are supposed to do to "small teams".

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Would be nice to not give our opponent so much respect. If we press for the first 30 minutes and get a goal they will fold mentally, I'm positive. That's what "big teams" are supposed to do to "small teams".
Yep. We have a tendency to do so especially in Europe, maybe due to inexperience.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
According to Mediaset:

Buffon; Caceres, Bonucci, Chiellini; Isla, Vidal, Marchisio, Pogba, Asamoah; Tevez, Osvaldo.
Isnt this about the fastest team we can field ?

- - - Updated - - -

That's good news if it's true

Obviously nobody likes Isla but we can't overwork Licht.
Technically, isla supports the attack more then Licht, who's better at defending or trying to score himself

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Isla does everything right up until he gets in the final 3rd. Then his 4 I.Q just gets the better of him and it all falls apart

He's good enough as a stand in for the EL though. Needs to be shipped away as soon as the Summer window is here.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Isnt this about the fastest team we can field ?

- - - Updated - - -

Technically, isla supports the attack more then Licht, who's better at defending or trying to score himself
totally agree he is more attack minded but his confidence is low so in good positions he is not able to deliver the final ball . i feel this is a little problem in 3-5-2 to find the right player who is both solid in defense and good in attack on the wings .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)