[Europa League] JUVENTUS 2-1 Lyon (April 10th 2014) (3 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Caceres

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Asamoah

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Vidal

• Isla

• Tevez

• Mirko

Results are only viewable after voting.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Hmm. It really depends how we do in the next two games domestically, before the Benfica meeting. Juve are looking in poor shape, and I can't blame Conte or the players for that. If we beat Udinese and Bologna going into that game, I think we maybe buoyed by the likely domestic title, if we drop points, we will be tense and tired, and in that scenario, I'd say Benfica would dismantle us eith their pace, in Lisbon anyway. I would say they're favourites for the trophy before we got to this stage.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
It's not sitting back. It's called countering their tactics and nullify their attacking play. Look at the clueless faces of our opponents. They don't even know what's happening when they play us.

That's us, baby. :agree:

We're the $#@!ing magicians.
I guess you're right. By the time the other team figures out what is going on, they're like, wait a minute we're playing Juventus?

By that time it's too late and they have already lost.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
I guess you're right. By the time the other team figures out what is going on, they're like, wait a minute we're playing Juventus?

By that time it's too late and they have already lost.
Problem is at times they figure it out pretty quick in a game, and you see it a lot in Europe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)