[Europa League] JUVENTUS 2-1 Lyon (April 10th 2014) (6 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Caceres

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Asamoah

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Vidal

• Isla

• Tevez

• Mirko

Results are only viewable after voting.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The thing is that we had 4 days before the liverno game, wich is the most in months, and they didnt physically assault us like Napoli and Lyon did.

Not wanting to sound like Jack or Linebreak, but the fact that Liverno didnt pressed like motherfuckers, aided a great deal. However, if we are in good mental and physical shape, we are the ones who press
I like it that you see my opinion as Linebreak's. I understand where your name calling comes from now.

Buy on AliExpress.com

mondo1

May 14, 2006
hope we manage to go through... eventhough i still have my fair share of doubts.
won't be as easy as many make it out to be.
also with a win vs udinese we are as good as champions and we might start with our first XI in the semis, and much more pressing

Berni99

Mar 30, 2014
I dont' want to see Peluso, Padoin , Isla and Osvaldo tomorrow, they can play the last game of the season, when we have won the scudetto

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
There's no way we're gonna lose the Scudetto. Roma won't win all of their matches for sure.

Players being tired is just an excuse and nothing else. All of the top teams play in all competitions yet you don't see anyone whine as much about it as Juve fans. It's not like players' feet are dying, you're forgetting they are professional footballers and they are used to it. Even Chiellini himself said that they only suffer a MENTAL tiredness, which makes a lot more sense. Yes, we should not always play the same squad and players do deserve a rest eventually, but at this point our focus should be EL. Simply because we're holding the higher ground in Italy.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Seems like a good comprimise.

Sacrificing creativity for defensive covering in the center, sacrificing defence for crossing wingbacks on the flank, and the faster CF.

For me, this tells me that conte isnt going to domminate the game, but counter lyon's tactics from a more passive defensive formation instead, with long balls(bonucci) and early crossing. This should stretch the gap between defence and midfield, in wich the BtB cm's will dive into

Good strategy if your highest concern is defensive organisation. But it wont be pretty to watch for fans of flair and fancy

Cause it makes tactical sense, Cause its not that important (the udinese game), and cause we'll probably sub vucinic and giovinco in at '60-'70
If you say so that Udinese game is not important thats it.I think that this is the most important game for us for Serie A.If we win we are champions.The rest is easy and Roma game will be late for them.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
We should be able to dispatch Udinese with a few key players out. Don't we play AS Roma on matchday 37? We could still have the Scudetto basically wrapped up then if we draw at Udinese and win the rest. And that's providing Roma without Destro, Strootman and Benatia come out unscathed after games against Fiorentina and Milan.

They would be 6 points behind us with two games to go. They would have to beat us by 4 or more goals AND win their last game whilst hoping we do not. And that's if we only draw against Udinese

Getting ourselves in as best of a position as possible for next years CL with co-efficient points, and getting some European experience + silverware is more important than the Udinese game.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
There's no way we're gonna lose the Scudetto. Roma won't win all of their matches for sure.

Players being tired is just an excuse and nothing else. All of the top teams play in all competitions yet you don't see anyone whine as much about it as Juve fans. It's not like players' feet are dying, you're forgetting they are professional footballers and they are used to it. Even Chiellini himself said that they only suffer a MENTAL tiredness, which makes a lot more sense. Yes, we should not always play the same squad and players do deserve a rest eventually, but at this point our focus should be EL. Simply because we're holding the higher ground in Italy.
Agree and Pepe in that video.I just miss him.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Porta and Benfica will easily give us a run for our money, they're hardly inferior when in form.
I think the best approach we can get.. is to respect our rivals.

Our team on paper is world class, but we all know we have flaws in our mentality and gameplan that prevents us for being really top notch quality.

I fear that if any of those teams go out and play "the game of their lives" against us--- we can get smashed.

We need to go witht he right mentality, if we do that i can see us winning the cup. If we play like the last 2 months.. its all over. Dont have any doubts about it, we will get kicked out.

the mental fatigue chiello talks about is everything. We need a proper run of good games and return to form for the upcoming keu¡ymatches in EL. The scudetto doesnt worry me much...as we have a good calendar and more than enought quality to secure it comfortably.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Nobody is worried about scudetto_Okay,well I am.We cant slip right now .We must give 100 percent of ourselves in order to win the scudetto.I am not thinking the EL at all.We will win Lyon.If we win Udinese thats it.We are champions.And we can be more concentrated on EL.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Nobody is worried about scudetto_Okay,well I am.We cant slip right now .We must give 100 percent of ourselves in order to win the scudetto.I am not thinking the EL at all.We will win Lyon.If we win Udinese thats it.We are champions.And we can be more concentrated on EL.
Udinese (A), Bologna (H), Sassuolo (A), Atalanta (H) before the Roma game. Udinese away is the only "hard" game, the other 3 should be easy wins and if we win that Roma cant catch up (and hey play Fiorentina and Milan). so, i would mix up the starting 11 against Lyon to have our best players fresh for Udinese...

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Lacazette: "It's great that we get to play in such a beautiful stadium like the Juventus Stadium."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)