[Europa League] JUVENTUS 2-1 Lyon (April 10th 2014) (13 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Caceres

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Asamoah

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Vidal

• Isla

• Tevez

• Mirko

Results are only viewable after voting.

jakku7

Jun 29, 2011
We are very unlikely to be in Pot 1.
Like 5-10%. I agree that this chance is tiny, but still exist and its much bigger than three weeks ago. Two things will be crucial: Arsenal final place in EPL and our performances in EL. If Arsenal end up 5 and we overtake PSG and Borussia, we will have 50-50% chance to be in first pot.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Like 5-10%. I agree that this chance is tiny, but still exist and its much bigger than three weeks ago. Two things will be crucial: Arsenal final place in EPL and our performances in EL. If Arsenal end up 5 and we overtake PSG and Borussia, we will have 50-50% chance to be in first pot.
If we win the EL I think the standings for teams qualified for CL will look like:

Barca
Real
Bayern
Chelsea
Benfica
Arsenal
Atl. Madrid
Porto
Schalke
Juve (we could pass Dortmund, PSG, Shakhtar. We're 4 points behind, we have 21 points for this season. When Atl. Madrid won EL they got 34 points. So we can easily pass those 3 teams).

That would put us 10th.

Porto and Arsenal, however, are both in the qualifying rounds. Arsenal might even end up 5th which would push us to 9th right away. Then we'd be watching Porto's qualifiers. If they lose, we would be in Pot 1.

Mar 4, 2007
If we win the EL I think the standings for teams qualified for CL will look like:

Barca
Real
Bayern
Chelsea
Benfica
Arsenal
Atl. Madrid
Porto
Schalke
Juve (we could pass Dortmund, PSG, Shakhtar. We're 4 points behind, we have 21 points for this season. When Atl. Madrid won EL they got 34 points. So we can easily pass those 3 teams).

That would put us 10th.

Porto and Arsenal, however, are both in the qualifying rounds. Arsenal might even end up 5th which would push us to 9th right away. Then we'd be watching Porto's qualifiers. If they lose, we would be in Pot 1.
:tuttosport:

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
We start counting that we already win EU but I think that we will have big problems in accomplishing that.Not against Lyon but there are some clubs that are very strong so dont assume EL is ours easy.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I'm positive Juventus will win the EL.

We have the best team by far. Only Benfica is on par, but they are inferior.

We will clinch the scudetto in time so Conte can rest players and focus on the EL.

And it will be played in Turin. Supporters will be pumped up, as players.

We will win it. At full force and at Juve's stadium... we'll be the champions. I don't know if people have the record, but at the Stadium Juve is nearly invincible.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
I think we'll get one of porto or benfica next and watch our defence they pushed and pressed by them. it is going to be juve-gala over again.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Nobody in the EL is on par.

If we can get our players in a reasonable shape and mental freshness in the next game and those beyond, we are THE team to beat

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)