[Europa League] JUVENTUS 2-0 Trabzonspor (Feb. 20th 2014) (3 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Caceres

• Ogbonna

• Bonucci

• Peluso

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Pogba

• Isla

• Tevez

• Osvaldo

• Giovinco

• Vidal

Results are only viewable after voting.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
They are terrible in the league but somehow better in Europe. Apart from these players, their GK Onur Kıvrak and winger Olcan Adın are their most important players. They sacked their coach a few days ago and assistant took the job as interim coach. We should be able to win easily but then again we should have win against Galatasaray as well. They are definitely weaker and there is no Mancini but a rookie coach this time. We have no excuse.
Exactly the sort of cup game we're renowned to choke in.

- - - Updated - - -

It's about freaking time we unload all of our anger and frustration on an opponent in Europe. UCL should make us really angry for this game, ready retake Trabzon, Ankara and Istanbul and reestablish the Byzantine empire just to piss them off.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
i'd be more confident with a manager that has been coaching me for a good amount of time than a manager that joined the club one day before a big match.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
i'd be more confident with a manager that has been coaching me for a good amount of time than a manager that joined the club one day before a big match.
Yeah well, I still recall when Guus took over Chelsea a couple of days before they played us and they pumped us. Or when Mancini took over Gala and they knocked us out without a sweat.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Chievo and to some extent Verona were pretty poor opponents and I would not be surprised if Traponspor is a vast superior opponent to them. Juve have not impressed in their last 2 games - especially in defense. We need a lift in form to be certain of progressing. Lets not forget the pathetic quality in Serie A these days - that flatters our results.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)