[Europa League] JUVENTUS 2-0 Trabzonspor (Feb. 20th 2014) (2 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Caceres

• Ogbonna

• Bonucci

• Peluso

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Pogba

• Isla

• Tevez

• Osvaldo

• Giovinco

• Vidal

Results are only viewable after voting.
Apr 8, 2013
Our stadium, our final, our competition... Would be a great way to get back winning in Europe, winning in our home... I'd be disappointed if we fuck up, considering we're the best team by far in the EL.

I trust our guys, after the unlucky CL campaign they'll be focused and motivated to destroy. We'll see.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
how does that make that an advantage for Juve? what if they hire a new one before our clash? it'll be like the gala game all over again which Conte will go into the game unprepared as to what to expect from the opposition
it creates a bad athmosphere, players won't be used to the coach's tactics. we expect juve to win anyways

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
it creates a bad athmosphere, players won't be used to the coach's tactics. we expect juve to win anyways
does the term new manager syndrome mean any thing to you? if anything a new manager can bring a wave of fresh air to a team. I'd rather have played against their old manager than someone who is caretaker/the new manager

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
how does that make that an advantage for Juve? what if they hire a new one before our clash? it'll be like the gala game all over again which Conte will go into the game unprepared as to what to expect from the opposition
Are you happy chasing Rakib all over the forum?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)