[Europa League] Juventus 1-0 Sporting CP [13th April, 2023 21:00 CEST] (4 Viewers)

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Really glad and even more so relieved that we got the win tonight, not conceding on that Perin double save towards the end was nothing short of a miracle but i guess everyone needs their fair share of luck to go far in this type of competitions, nonetheless we need to do much better with our passing and managing moments in the game to stand a real chance in progressing any further from here.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Paredes ad forgotten his shirt inside the dressing room, so he had to run inside to pick it up.

For this reason, Allegri had to postpone his and Paul Pogba’s introduction by a couple of minutes.

The Old Lady’s boss looked furious on the touchline while Paredes ran inside the tunnel.
can't wait for this to be posted on the juve website and/or socials:

1681423098835.png

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I gambled €44 on Juve winning, my heart during those last two chances
Probably the only way to watch and maintain interest in Juventus games these days.

- - - Updated - - -

Abysmal performance. The only positive thing about it was the result, and the fact that I managed not one but TWO power naps during the game (that's how boring we are), waking up just in time to watch Gatti bundle the ball over the line.

Last edited:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Probably the only way to watch and maintain interest in Juventus games these days.

- - - Updated - - -

Abysmal performance. The only positive thing about it was the result, and the fact that I managed not one but TWO power naps during the game (that's how boring we are), waking up just in time to watch Gatti bundle the ball over the line.
That's cus you're old bro.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
In the world of Max Allegri winning 1-0 is equivalent to winning 3-0 so I'm confident
winning 1-0 in a two legged round may as well be a loss lol. I’d rather them go to Portugal in a win or go home scenario. Allegri will take every chance to be conservative.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
We were lucky not to concede and we will probably lose in Portugal.

Who knows, maybe it will be enough for over-time and penalties.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Every time he benches Fagioli he ends up regretting it by halftime!

"We did better when we had 3 midfielders."

Well, duh. What I'd like to know is why you start the game with only 2.
That 3-4-3 line up we had for most of the game was atrocious & should never be tried again. Not with the players we have.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
That 3-4-3 line up we had for most of the game was atrocious & should never be tried again. Not with the players we have.
against passive teams that defend very deep to play on counters it might work, it's very much attacking and might result in more scoring opportunities against minnows, but the moment we lost the ball it looked like a disaster waiting to happen. it just lacks defensive organization with our makeshift double pivot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)