[Europa League] Juventus 1-0 Sporting CP [13th April, 2023 21:00 CEST] (3 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Not a good performance but a decent result. We'll need to be better for the away game.

Gatti MoM. Perin and Danilo good too.

I thought the ref was good, which is unusual for one of our games.

Last edited:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
mom poll would finally make sense, either of gatti, perin and bremer could be legit shouts, with danilo an easy 4th

other than that though... only some momentary individual brilliance from chiesa, tek (get well soon), di maria and loca

i was shitting bricks at the end when we probably had the softest juve midfield trio i've ever witnessed. that paredes, pogba, rabiot trio ended the match with a total of 1 tackles, 2 interceptions, and 37% of duels won. i know that in that famous interview on the train with sconcerti allegri named this trio as his dream midfield but i don't wanna see them again on the pitch together

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
mom poll would finally make sense, either of gatti, perin and bremer could be legit shouts, with danilo an easy 4th

other than that though... only some momentary individual brilliance from chiesa, tek (get well soon), di maria and loca

i was shitting bricks at the end when we probably had the softest juve midfield trio i've ever witnessed. that paredes, pogba, rabiot trio ended the match with a total of 1 tackles, 2 interceptions, and 37% of duels won. i know that in that famous interview on the train with sconcerti allegri named this trio as his dream midfield but i don't wanna see them again on the pitch together
@Post Ironic - you got a lifeline lol

- - - Updated - - -

:heart:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Paredes ad forgotten his shirt inside the dressing room, so he had to run inside to pick it up.

For this reason, Allegri had to postpone his and Paul Pogba’s introduction by a couple of minutes.

The Old Lady’s boss looked furious on the touchline while Paredes ran inside the tunnel.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)