[EUROPA League] JUVENTUS 0 - 0 Ajax (Feb. 25th 2010) (3 Viewers)

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I thought that our organisation last night was pretty good. It looked like our only objective was to kill the game, and that worked. No surprise that, as a result, this turned out to be a boring game. Especially the 2nd half was a complete snoozefest.

Manninger 5,5 - Very insecure, but never in danger of conceding.
Grygera 6 - Decent game, albeit without any attacking impulses.
Legrottaglie 6,5 - Secure game. Only caught him making 1 real mistake later on in the game.
Chiellini 6,5 - Pretty much never troubled.
De Ceglie 6 - Decent game. Nothing more, nothing less.
Sissoko 5,5 - Encouraging start, but faded out over time.
Melo 5,5 - One of his weaker games of late. Too many (small) mistakes & a dumb yellow card.
Marchisio 6 - Decent but nothing special. There was a lack of support for him though, especially in the 1st half.
Diego 6 - Decent, but too many fancy flicks that lead to nothing.
Del Piero 6 - Ok game, considering that we weren't interested in attacking & creating.
Amauri -

Trezeguet 4,5 - A bit rusty (which is only logical) & very little involvement since we didn't think about attacking in the first place. But he was rather bad at the things he did try.
Camoranesi 5,5 - Little impact.
Candreva -

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
We looked good the first half, second half we lost concentration a bit. We never gave the game away though. Performance well done.

Melo,Marchisio and Sissoko need to keep playing together.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
A bit boring game with objectives fulfilled. At least we can breathe easy for now.

Next opponent in the Europa League will be Fulham without Danny Murphy, who picked uup a staight red card against Shaktar. We must be happy that this is one of the easiest picks available. I hope that Juventus win the Europa League.

Forza Juve!

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
A bit boring game with objectives fulfilled. At least we can breathe easy for now.

Next opponent in the Europa League will be Fulham without Danny Murphy, who picked uup a staight red card against Shaktar. We must be happy that this is one of the easiest picks available. I hope that Juventus win the Europa League.

Forza Juve!
Wrong.

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
Fulham have taken some serious scalps this year. Let's not forget they just knocked out cup-holder Shaktar. I think we can do it, but I wouldn't underestimate them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)