[Europa League] Fulham 4-1 JUVENTUS (March 18th 2010) (8 Viewers)

Sep 30, 2006
the question now is....after 2 german teams have qualified to the quarter finals in the europa league..plus bayern in the champions league...and we have only inter..probably in the semi final after the falling with CSKA moscow in the draw...what is the situation for the european seats next season ??

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jan 7, 2006
i was at the game and was very embarassed more than anything at the end. what i do want to say is how Zebina dares to call the juve fans hooligans. They travelled all the way to fulham either from italy or whereever and had to sit thru that, they are surely entitled to have a say. And would hooligans applaud the opposition team off the pitch? The Juve support was impeccable and respectful. Zebina's rant for me is the worst thing to come out of the night

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
chill out guys. this was the conclusion of a very bad season...

this season should be a great lesson and should teach us a lot of things...

- we should pick a good coach before starting to buy players.

- we should stop depending in old players that used to be world class before some years. sali, camo, and del, as much i love him, should not be considered first team players any more. they should be quality bench players like giggs is in man utd. sali should leave, the others should stay as backup players. i can't imagine why players like ekdal, yago and ariaudo wouldn't be useful to us right now.

- defense is not the less important area of our team. we have a lot of bad players there. we spend 50 mil this year and for defense only 3 of them.

- big target men in front can't create. amauri and trez are not bad players but can't create bu themselves. they need players to create for them.

- in pre season training we should actually do some training. this season we obviously didn't and the result is all these injuries.

so we should try to qualify for next years CL and use this piece of experience for next season.

a very bad season that should teach us a lot instead of disappoint us.

Nyall2010

Jul 16, 2009
Normally I would laugh the shit out of you guys getting eliminated in this manner considering how much I hate Juventus, but this match has left a terribly bitter taste in my mouth. I am frankly, disgusted by this! Zaccheroni is an idiot. I remember when he did the same thing with Inter when Arsenal beat us 5-1.

BlanquiNegro

Mar 28, 2006
the question now is....after 2 german teams have qualified to the quarter finals in the europa league..plus bayern in the champions league...and we have only inter..probably in the semi final after the falling with CSKA moscow in the draw...what is the situation for the european seats next season ??
They had MU in the draw
CSKA had Inter
And the winners will face each other in the semifinal
if i am not mistaken

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
we need a manager who isnt afriad to drop players no matter who they are, one that whold play players to fit the formation not the other way round.
that is a very good point. our old fatigued "stars" or "champions" come haunting us, because they mediocre coaches feel they have to play them and do not dare to substitute them even when they play crap ... and that does heavily influence the flexibility we have given our few players that are fit on the bench it makes everything even more difficult.

you want to change something, but you cant substitute some of the not performing players because of their game ...

but it has surely also to do with the length of the contract a coach has here and his wages... if these two points are way inferior to the champions wages and contract length its clear who the club would back in the case of a conflict

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
I think there has been enough said about the problems at Juve. Fact is, the club needs to react. I don't believe, in any possible matter, that the board doesn't see the problems. Like they say, even Ray Charles can see that we have problems.

But they are incompetent, they don't know nothing about football and cannot protect the club against ANY outside influences. Do not, I repeat, do not believe that they will resign by themselves. Who, within Juventus, has the power to sack them and bring in other board members? I think that this is the FIRST step towards an improvement. It's the upper level from the club which effects all other levels down below.

Once we have done that, found a capable board, we should evaluate our staff. We're having far too much injuries over the last two/three seasons. This is unacceptable for a club of our stature.

The final step is to hire a good coach and get rid of all the rotten wood in our squad. We shouldn't be greedy or hope for 'Guardiola'-effects, and try to save money. No, we need a proven coach, like Alen said, no Italian coaches who rather play not to lose than to win. And than the final stage of our 'project' should be to sell all the players we don't need, who are either too old or Serie B material. We should stop looking for 'cheaper' solutions for the players we actually need. Something we've done far too often and it has proved to be a failure.

And, considering the strength of our youth, which is not a joke, should be taken into consideration. We need to give them more chances to develop on the big stage. Of course, during learning processes, mistakes are made. But we should not hang our youths right after a bad performance, like we're doing now with Giovinco. We have enough experience, Champions League and World Cup winners who are past their prime, but could still become a great tutor for the younger generations.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I just cant fucking believe it.......What the fuck is going on with Juventus.....I hate this. Just when we/i start thinking that Juve is doing OK, or that it has some chances of winning something, stuff like this happen. I just cant take this anymore. And you know what the biggest problem is?......i still love Juventus to death, still wanna watch their games. And that would be an awesome thing if we were doing great, but at present, it is a real torture for me.....Fuck!!

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
No you didn't ... the effect of the coefficient will take place from 2011-12 season . :lol:
True, if Inter do manage to keep the 3rd place for Italy, it will take effect in 2011-2012 and the 4th place winner in next year's serie A will benefit from that.
Which might easily be Juve :D

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
I hurled abuse at Secco for you guys :)

As for the game, all I saw was:
An old Goalkeeper with a lack of skill playing his heart out
An Brazilian AMC that desperately tried to carry his teammates the entire night
9 other petulant, useless excuses for footballers that make me deeply ashamed, then 8 other, then 7.

As the cockneys all around me decryed "you're shit and you know you are"

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009

- we should stop depending in old players that used to be world class before some years. sali, camo, and del, as much i love him, should not be considered first team players any more. they should be quality bench players like giggs is in man utd. sali should leave, the others should stay as backup players. i can't imagine why players like ekdal, yago and ariaudo wouldn't be useful to us right now.

- defense is not the less important area of our team. we have a lot of bad players there. we spend 50 mil this year and for defense only 3 of them.

- big target men in front can't create. amauri and trez are not bad players but can't create bu themselves. they need players to create for them.

- in pre season training we should actually do some training. this season we obviously didn't and the result is all these injuries.

so we should try to qualify for next years CL and use this piece of experience for next season.

+rep, good post.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Two Words:

Asian Zillionaire.

Also, the Fulham fans were the friendliest bunch that I've ever met and their Passion is beyond reproach, this is the biggest footballing achievement in their history, like the tannoy guy said, you'll be able to tell your grandchildren that you were there when we humbled the mighty Juventus, If it had to be, I'm glad it was Fulham :)

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
Two Words:

Asian Zillionaire.

Also, the Fulham fans were the friendliest bunch that I've ever met and their Passion is beyond reproach, this is the biggest footballing achievement in their history, like the tannoy guy said, you'll be able to tell your grandchildren that you were there when we humbled the mighty Juventus, If it had to be, I'm glad it was Fulham :)
But they didnt humble mighty juventus. They humbled a team of reserves. I wouldnt be proud of that.

If i were aston villa over the summer when they beat us in the peace cup i would brag, they put out reserves and we put out the first team and they beat us. But we put out a team that has a defence and gk that most teams in serie b/c would have as a back up.

tpain

Apr 8, 2008

dude i feel u. I think we as fans do not need to be taught anything....wtf do we need to be taught? we have noticed the problems at juventus for very long time.
It is the fuckin directors like secco that need to learn a lesson, which they will never do so.

I simply feel that the only way for the director to quit is the fans to start boycotting the club and the players to start rioting against the board....Until the day the directors are changed to someone that knows football eg.moggi, i think that juventus will become a team that is only as good as an English Coca Cola mid-table team

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)