[Europa League] Fulham 4-1 JUVENTUS (March 18th 2010) (1 Viewer)

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
But they didnt humble mighty juventus. They humbled a team of reserves. I wouldnt be proud of that.

If i were aston villa over the summer when they beat us in the peace cup i would brag, they put out reserves and we put out the first team and they beat us. But we put out a team that has a defence and gk that most teams in serie b/c would have as a back up.
Disregarding form, our team was stronger on paper, I think you're taking away from the great collective and individual performances of the Fulham team.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
And you are taking away how they were only able to perform that way because of incredibley terrible our defence were. Our defence couldnt perform properly because they spent the whole match terrified that chimenti would throw the ball in the net.

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
i really hope that buffon, del piero, nedved, moggi will tell the media "Juventus need a change of directors. The current ones are incompetant. The fans are right about the silliness of the board. They should start boycotting the club for the sake of the club's future"

If this happens, fans will really start boycotting the club and the directors will be forced to resign. IF they still do, then i have to say they are a bunch of thick-skinned assholes who love loosing.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
And you are taking away how they were only able to perform that way because of incredibley terrible our defence were. Our defence couldnt perform properly because they spent the whole match terrified of chimenti throw the ball in the net.
First things first Chiementi wasn't that bad at all considering his ability and form.

Our defence couldn't perform because they are:
A too old
B Lazy
and
C Idiots

These players haven't denegrated so much since last season that they are worthless, they just don't give a fuck.

Sali/grosso vs Damien Duff would be an example.The things they did on the pitch demostrated skill courage and self-belief, juve aren't inherently bad yet Fulham made us their bitches.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
We are doomed ;) i mean , i don't give a fuck in this competition after being kicked out insanely by Bayern , but losing to Fulham 4-1 ? give me a break :sergio:

i had my sympathy for Zaccheroni since his arrival , but fielding old man Chimenti after watching his disastrous performance on Siena's game was just unacceptable :mad:

WE NEED AN URGENT REVOLUTION ASAP !
:mad::cry::mad:
John out, Lapo out: Andrea in!

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
This season is way gone now. The only thing we can do is to build up for the next season.

1- We need to secure the 4th or if possible 3rd position (I know its very difficult and close to impossible but we have to do it).

2- The management should either : A- resign, B- Start doing their jobs. They should also consider hiring additional helpers as well. There is no shame in calling Moggi back if needed after his sentence end at the end of next season.

3- The whole medical staff should be fired, and a proper new staff to be appointed. It is preferred to be done NOW since the management can experiment with their competence abit during the remainder of this season.

4- A proper Coach: We need to sign a coach that will stay with us for at least 3 years. I think Bettega should be the one responsible for choosing him.

5- New Players: Whether some of you guys like it or not, our squad is not as bad as our results. Most of the players many are complaining about are subs. My starting eleven currently as I see it is: Buffon, Caceres, Legro, Chiellini, DC, Camo, Melo, Marchisio, Diego, Del Piero, Trezeguet. We are definitely weak on the sides (Full backs) and we need at least 2 proper CBs to rotate with Legro and Chiellini. We also need a very solid and creative MC. We also need to get at least one more winger. Candreva's addition is good we need to make him permanent but we also need another one.
After we secure those players we can start thinking about forwards. But until we do so, we should forget about forwards as our attackers are good.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I was at this match last night and OMG! how annoying was this ref. Melo was constantly listening orders from zaccheroni and waving his arms in discuss from time to time at him. I know its the same old cliche about referee's decisions but on quite a handfull of time he did get it wrong and had no back bone and caved in to the home support. We never stood a chance. We was flat but what do you expect as thin as our squad was taken to London and playing with full backs as our centre backs, Especially Grygera and Zebina. The board seriously have to consider resigning but we know that wont happen.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
So was I :tup:

Did you see Canna vaulting the barrier ?:D

I was sitting down by the hammersmith end. I didnt pay a thing for my ticket thank fuck for that. I was completely down the other end when canna got sent off. saw him jump the advertising board and thats about it. I was so angry and i even met tardelli and mancini on seperate occasions as i was located near the boxes. Fucking Fulham what a pile of shit. Shows what shit we're in these days i suppose.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Disregarding form, our team was stronger on paper, I think you're taking away from the great collective and individual performances of the Fulham team.
True, although our defence was a shambles and seriously undermanned and they had every decision, so we couldn't possibly win the match, just hope for them to miss chances.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
I was sitting down by the hammersmith end. I didnt paid a thing for my ticket thank fuck for that. I was completely down the other end when canna got sent off. saw him jump the advertising board and thats about it. I was so angry and i even met tardelli and mancini on seperate occasions as i was located near the boxes. Fucking Fulham what a pile of shit. Shows what shit we're in these days i suppose.
I was row E in the Putney so I was right there when Canna went by i.e. :andy2:

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
So was I :tup:

Did you see Canna vaulting the barrier ?:D
You know a few weeks back when me and one of my mates at uni were thinking about gong down to watch the match (hes a fullham supporter) i needed something to tip the balance to go down, if i had known people from here were going i would have been down at the cottage!

douche.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
You know a few weeks back when me and one of my mates at uni were thinking about gong down to watch the match (hes a fullham supporter) i needed something to tip the balance to go down, if i had known people from here were going i would have been down at the cottage!

douche.
I only got my tickets on Wednesday and had to embark on a 33 hour journey, I apologise for nothing :stuckup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)