[Europa League] Fulham 4-1 JUVENTUS (March 18th 2010) (1 Viewer)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Two Words:

Asian Zillionaire.

Also, the Fulham fans were the friendliest bunch that I've ever met and their Passion is beyond reproach, this is the biggest footballing achievement in their history, like the tannoy guy said, you'll be able to tell your grandchildren that you were there when we humbled the mighty Juventus, If it had to be, I'm glad it was Fulham :)
It's funny how perspective works.

Juve fans see a club on their third string goalie, full of multiple injuries, who just blew a 3-0 lead at home to a relegation-battler in the league. A team that got spanked out of the CL 4-1 at home. A club that lost to Catania for the first time in more than 45 years. And a handful of other "firsts" or decades-old records of futility.

Fulham sees "the mighty Juventus we toppled".

It's amazing how perspectives can be so skewed.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
It's funny how perspective works.

Juve fans see a club on their third string goalie, full of multiple injuries, who just blew a 3-0 lead at home to a relegation-battler in the league. A team that got spanked out of the CL 4-1 at home. A club that lost to Catania for the first time in more than 45 years. And a handful of other "firsts" or decades-old records of futility.

Fulham sees "the mighty Juventus we toppled".

It's amazing how perspectives can be so skewed.
We would too were our club literally one tenth the size of the one we just beat 4-1.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I was listening to radio this morning and schwarzer was being interviewed. He admitted that the Etuhu's away goal give them a lot of belief and that it was amazingly lucky to get that. Secondly the red card gave them extra motivation to fight back. We were crap no excuses but even our opposition admit that it took some luck over the two legs to get them through. Of course from ourside it just couldnt get worse, from inuries to suspensions to red cards. Anyway sadly its going to take some time before I personally get over this result, FFS I lived with defats to EPL's big four, and now fuckham. This sux. The english media here will do what they do best, go on about it for decades. Assholes!

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Give them their dues, they are talking of it being the biggest result in their 113 years history (really? :S), for us it barely registered a nick in ours, but that is exactly the level we have reached this season.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Regardless of who beats us in EPL I hear the same shit over and over again, we really do love taking it up the ass from them. Fuck their dues.

Sorry for the abuse hurling. Ill stop now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)