[Europa League] Benfica 2-1 JUVENTUS (April 24th 2014) (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Didn't that happen to you for that Galatasaray game that got postponed? :D
Yes, i was lucky somebody told me it had been cancelled before i got home.

I watched 3 games this season on tape as I couldn't catch them live, not knowing their results beforehand. Fiorentina in autumn, Parma in autumn and Galatasaray away. Yeah. Not doing that ever again.
I do it all the time, it really sucks not to know what happend, the expectation kills me. And not only that, not being able to check the tuz/facebook/or pretty much anything that could spoil the match. All CL/EL matches start at the worst time of the day, the time i go to work.

Best thing i ever did was get me a DVR. Before i had to download them and it would always take hours, so sometimes i'd only watch it 2 days later :lol:

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Yes, i was lucky somebody told me it had been cancelled before i got home.

I do it all the time, it really sucks not to know what happend, the expectation kills me. And not only that, not being able to check the tuz/facebook/or pretty much anything that could spoil the match. All CL/EL matches start at the worst time of the day, the time i go to work.

Best thing i ever did was get me a DVR. Before i had to download them and it would always take hours, so sometimes i'd only watch it 2 days later :lol:
For me curiosity always gets me every time and I end up checking the scores on my break or something. Never been able to go my entire shift without knowing results.

jakku7

Jun 29, 2011
I wonder if Tevez will play. On the other hand Giovinco has been at least good recently, and Benfica style of play may suit him very well, so even if Tevez won't show up on the field I expect good performance from our attackers and some goals.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I totally forgot about that avatar. So good, oh so good.

I don't see us winning in Lisbon but I see us playing a very close game and me almost getting a heart attack yet again.
This will be an interesting encounter. I have not watched Benfica's matches but I sure hope we give them a proper game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)