[EUROPA League] Ajax 1-2 JUVENTUS (Feb. 18th 2010) (1 Viewer)

Man of the Match - MoM

• Amauri

• Del Piero

• Chiellini

• Melo

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
who does really care ? numbers dont matter ... what matters is, if the fucking players do move and defend properly .. thats all ... who cares if some de ceglie is left back or a bit more advanced ... what matters is that he keeps his side of the field clean ... thats all

awit

Jan 10, 2010
who does really care ? numbers dont matter ... what matters is, if the fucking players do move and defend properly .. thats all ... who cares if some de ceglie is left back or a bit more advanced ... what matters is that he keeps his side of the field clean ... thats all
If Marchisio tries to play as a winger and fail like he did with Ciro, I care.

May 22, 2007
I care because talented players are being benched for an obviously limited 3 man defense and Marchisio has been played as a side midfielder for the 300th time after failing nearly every time he's been played there.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
melo should be with del piero and amauri as players who saved us in tonights game. he covered for every one at the back and specially sissoko. who has an off day.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Glad that we won away to Ajax, boys fought hard, trainer brought home good result, good job by all of them. About 80% of job is already done, I'd say we are really close to next round.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Marchisio played pretty well, but the front two did it again. Two vital goals were looking good, sali's red card a little harsh but Ajax will be missing suarez in the second leg all the better for us.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Terrible formation, apart from the obvious taking Zebina off for Grygera, terrible subs aswell.

Thank god for Ale and in this case Amauri, with good headers. Thank Ajax even more for terrible defending on both goals and thank lady luck for giving us this win.

Alot of 'terrible' there, but let's be honest, nobody knows how we managed to win, we barely played any football.

Zac, you're pretty clueless my man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)