[EUROPA League] Ajax 1-2 JUVENTUS (Feb. 18th 2010) (4 Viewers)

Man of the Match - MoM

• Amauri

• Del Piero

• Chiellini

• Melo

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Our main advantage seems to be that we've physical monsters like Amauri, Momo, Melo, Chiellini on our side, we should take the advantage.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Why are you guys talking about a 4-3-1-2? UEFA.com says it's a 3-4-1-2.

Check the 'tactical' tab. He's playing Marchisio as right winger apparently.

Kidtaf

May 20, 2009
damn, if we had Poulsen available to swap with De Ceglie, we'd have a insane midefield wall that would only have some leaks on the left

awit

Jan 10, 2010
I'd actually like to see 4-3-1-2 with Zebina and DC as fullbacks and Marchisio Momo Melo midfield. Doesn't sound too bad. If it's actually 3-4-1-2 with Marchisio as a winger....

:inter:

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Our main advantage seems to be that we've physical monsters like Amauri, Momo, Melo, Chiellini on our side, we should take the advantage.
only if the referee does not whistle every little bodycheck or use of body strength

if we own the midfield, than the game is ours. we just have to put the midfield three of them under pressure so they can not play a accurate pass to the strikers and we have won

Marchisio on the right wing :sigh:

better then alex on the left wing ;)

Plusvalenza

The Photoshop Pervert
Jan 6, 2009
Another coach dumb enough to play Marchisio as a winger and bench Gio and Camo. I'm sure he regrets not having Molinaro and Tiago in this lineup. I can't see us getting anything from this season, but nice to see some naive optimists here. Prove me wrong, Zac.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Juventus

1 Buffon

2 Caceres 33 Legrottaglie 3 Chiellini

7 Salihamidzic 4 Melo 22 Sissoko 29 De Ceglie

28 Diego

10 Del Piero 11 Amauri.

Panchina:13 Manninger,21 Grygera,6 Grosso,8 Marchisio, 26 Candreva, 20 Giovinco, 17 Trezeguet

tuttosport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)