[EUROPA League] Ajax 1-2 JUVENTUS (Feb. 18th 2010) (32 Viewers)

Man of the Match - MoM

• Amauri

• Del Piero

• Chiellini

• Melo

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
We were extremely lucky but I take it. We have done a great deal in progressing in the tournament but nothing is done yet. We all remember the "only draw" is enough against Bayern. And this scares me a lot especially after seeing what Zacch did after we took the lead by taking out Amauri and playing Sali. That is pure cowardness.

Del Piero is out of this world, I haven't seen an influential player as much as him.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Heck id take the terrible its great for confidence, lets hope this mini form keeps on going and who knows soon we might start to play football. But that said too right if this continues on another day we would get slaughtered. Lets just keep these wins coming.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
so now we seem to have stopped using amauri as a player to hold the ball up and we now are playing him as an out and out striker hes scoring....weird that.
I want to see him given more freedom up front... then we should be able to see the 25 mil amauri talent we bought...

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Well the 3-man defence sucked ass, we looked much better with 4.

I can understand why we sat back a lot on the lead, but I thought we really could have been a bit more balanced as the Ajax defence couldn't deal with our forwards very well.

In the spells where we needed to score and attacked we looked pretty good, but getting done AGAIN on the counter attack and then sitting on the lead took away from the performance level. I'll take the score any day though.

Aug 17, 2007
Well the 3-man defence sucked ass, we looked much better with 4.

I can understand why we sat back a lot on the lead, but I thought we really could have been a bit more balanced as the Ajax defence couldn't deal with our forwards very well.

In the spells where we needed to score and attacked we looked pretty good, but getting done AGAIN on the counter attack and then sitting on the lead took away from the performance level. I'll take the score any day though.
We won man, celebrate...we'll fix those things later

Dec 31, 2008
Atleast we are gettin the results now. We miss the link between defence and attack. Today we Amauri was spot on and that is the only reason for this result. If we want to get results againt big teams we need Gio and Camo to start games

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Surely after this game zac has to realise that this stupid 3 man defence just does not work. If he brings that back for bologna then he needs to be fired. We looked pretty solid in the 4 4 2 for a change, although its clear we lack that spark. Cant wait for camo to come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)