Europa League 2020-21 (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Onion fans said the same, a lot were against signing him, calling him old and washed up, bet they're kissing his wrinkled feet right now. Nothing new of course, because ageism is a real thing over here, makes me laugh when you get sky pundits and what not undermining someone like lewandowski and branding him finished.
I think what people don't understand is that no one ages the same way. Some players are finished before 30, some stay competitive until 40. Cavani was always a model professional and takes care of himself obviously, so he's able to play for a top EPL side in his mid 30s still. Wish we got him instead of Higgy back in 2016

Buy on AliExpress.com

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I think what people don't understand is that no one ages the same way. Some players are finished before 30, some stay competitive until 40. Cavani was always a model professional and takes care of himself obviously, so he's able to play for a top EPL side in his mid 30s still. Wish we got him instead of Higgy back in 2016
true, but he was always gonna refuse us because of his napoli past though. too bad, he's one of the most hard working strikers i've ever seen. i wish we had him at some point of his career.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
true, but he was always gonna refuse us because of his napoli past though. too bad, he's one of the most hard working strikers i've ever seen. i wish we had him at some point of his career.
Hes such a natural fit for Juve, its a shame we never got him. Imagine him and Mandzu in that 4231. Or with Tevez in 2015 :diculo:

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Haven't even watched the highlights, just saw the score

United gonna win the EL, can't see either Arsenal or Villareal being much of match in their current state
Kavani put United into a whole different level. Absolute unbelievable second half from them. they will have great chance for winning CL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)