Europa League 2018/19 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Seferobitch in good shape better than Jovic anyday.

Btw Jovic didn't score goals in Portugal, let's see if he's luckier this time :lol2:
You gotta be joking.

Seferovic is utter crap.

Jovic is 21 year old having his break through season in a much stronger league and several top teams are waiting to snap him up for big money. Seferovic on the other hand has always been a mediocre bum. That he scores like that now, goes to show how bad the overall quality of the league in Portugal is.

Last edited:

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
You gotta be joking.

Seferovic is utter crap.

Jovic is 21 year old having his break through season in a much stronger league and several top teams are waiting to snap him up for big money. Seferovic on the other hand has always been a mediocre bum. That he scores like that now, goes to show how bad the overall quality of the league in Portugal is.
LEL

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
God you are deluded. You actually rate him :lol:

I thought you were just joking :lol:

Rate? You mean hate? I mean I used to hate him, because he was very poor. But now he's been very good in this last months with Félix. He went from the 4th striker to the 1st option this year by his own merit and also the absence of Jonas. Jovic is a good finisher, scores the goals if not marked but Seferovic adds a lot more to the team, doesn't have to be him scoring the goals.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
To be honest, I wouldn't mind if Napoli won the Europa League.

Napoli are like an annoying little brother. No matter how much they want to pretend that they are our rivals and a serious threat, in the end they will always be a little brother.

I don't want Inter or Milan ever winning anything, in Italy or in Europe. The Milan clubs should always fail at every hurdle.

Napoli and Roma? I don't care about them. They can do well for the sake of Serie A.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
To be honest, I wouldn't mind if Napoli won the Europa League.

Napoli are like an annoying little brother. No matter how much they want to pretend that they are our rivals and a serious threat, in the end they will always be a little brother.

I don't want Inter or Milan ever winning anything, in Italy or in Europe. The Milan clubs should always fail at every hurdle.

Napoli and Roma? I don't care about them. They can do well for the sake of Serie A.
Roma I don't mind. But Napoli are too vile, I don't think you realize how much they'd be insufferable if they won something in Europe. Plus they celebrate more when we lose (especially in CL) than when they win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)