Europa League 2018/19 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Utd isn't a serious contender at all, agreed.

But as for the highlighted part, Is there that much of a difference in squad quality between Pool and Union? Because i don't see it. Liverpool's squad, on paper, is nothing special as well, except for their front three and Virgil. They play better than Utd for sure, but "talent all over the pitch like Barca or Juventus"? Absolutely not.
With our talent all over the pitch, we're a serious contender to lose another final. :sad::sigh:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
Utd isn't a serious contender at all, agreed.

But as for the highlighted part, Is there that much of a difference in squad quality between Pool and Union? Because i don't see it. Liverpool's squad, on paper, is nothing special as well, except for their front three and Virgil. They play better than Utd for sure, but "talent all over the pitch like Barca or Juventus"? Absolutely not.
You forget that Pool reached Final just last year with pretty much the same squad? and I think this season they improve it with Keita and Fabinho? They beat City in SF last year, and they beat Bayern this year, teams with better talents. Sure they have weakness like their FB aren't that good compared to Juve, Barca, or City but the rest are solid. Their squad is clearly better than MU which show in the league standings and their recent rises in CL

I just want to add that I rate Pool as 3rd/4th contender just because Madrid and Bayern are out and not many big teams left in UCL this season. I rate Juve as 2nd below Barca, knowing Juve history I'm not that confidence with our chance in the final lol

Last edited:

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
@Cerval @DAiDEViL @lgorTudor

From FIF:

I don't longer care about CL spot. If it's about money, what do i care about money if we end up buying shit like Candreva and Gagliardini for 25 millions each, any youngster can do exactly the same.
I'd rather be a humble team with low-budger but PLAYERS PLAYING AS WARRIORS. not like little bitches.
I'll be happy if Rubentus can't win CL. So my team from now until summer is the one who plays agains thtem in CL

Sorry ass state of Inter :lol:

When Suning bought them, they were all excited about Jiangsu being their "B team" or being able to sell their flops for big money to China... Watch Inter become Jiangsu's "B Team" :lol3:
otherwordly :touched:

best timeline to live in

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
:lol: inda, good job marotta the whole icardi move is paying huge dividends
He totally misread the situation. The interesting thing is, there's no end in sight really. Icardi and Wanda are so crazy that I can't even rule out him refusing a transfer and just stay there with fake doctor notes.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Frankfurt - Benfica.

Jovic - Seferovic.

Good opportunity to see who's better.
Jovic easily

- - - Updated - - -

First we take Higuain from Napoli destabilizing the whole city...then we send him to Milan sabotaging their entire season now we send Marotta to 'divide and conquer' Inter !

I mean wtf are we a football team or a counter espionage organization.... :cool: :grin:
We sabotaged Milan so much that they are qualifying for CL and winning the coppa :baus:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)