Europa League 2017/18 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
:howler: Nuances man. Nuances. Been voting for Angela Merkel's (conservative, middle right) party for years. Tells you how far right other countries are, if they make your middle right conservative party (voters) look like commies in comparison.

Are there actually grown up people who think of fictional characters like Batman and Wolverine as their heroes?
I don't care who you vote for.
And yes, there are. They're sad, detached, over grown children. Freaks by most definitions.
I should mention that I haven't seen Black Panther, but I don't believe the prospect of a superhero film breaking down black prejudice and boosting the esteem of millions of black movie goers could be described as anything but freakish.

There are grown up men on this forum that watch anime
What's wrong with that? :p

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
:agree: pretty sure black panther is just as shitty as 90% of the previous superhero movies. Kind of pathetic how much people are making out of this movie being sone grand accomplishment just cause its got 90% blacks. Bunch of disney jews making millions peddling same old shit but a clever new marketing strategy. playing chumps for chumps really.

Of course you cant say that though if youre black cause then youre an uncle tom or if youre not black cause then youre a racist. Clever exploitation of the kind of vapid social justice and virtue signalling pop culture of today.

Thats a whole new level of getting Jew'd.
:tup:

It seems to me you know very little about anime and how broad of a term that is

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
:agree: pretty sure black panther is just as shitty as 90% of the previous superhero movies. Kind of pathetic how much people are making out of this movie being sone grand accomplishment just cause its got 90% blacks. Bunch of disney jews making millions peddling same old shit but a clever new marketing strategy. playing chumps for chumps really.

Of course you cant say that though if youre black cause then youre an uncle tom or if youre not black cause then youre a racist. Clever exploitation of the kind of vapid social justice and virtue signalling pop culture of today.

Thats a whole new level of getting Jew'd.
Take this for example, not only is it really well made and revolutionary, but as you can see a lot of later Hollywood movies stole its style and ideas

- - - Updated - - -

It’s great marketing. 'Blade’ didn’t recieve half the attention that this movie did.
@Osman - This is why I said I was afraid that this movie would mostly be about cashing in on the black people market.
If Beyonce posts a pic doing anything you can bet your ass huge swats of American blacks will follow suit

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
There is a NSFW page for men to share fapping material with each other on a football forum.

- - - Updated - - -

He doesnt even realize disney are cashing in on blacks/identity politics while portraying wakanda in a deeply racist manner, skyscrapers with straw roofs and mud-fighting over who is gonna become next king, all while praising the isolationist politics and a superhero who literally built the wall to exclude his neighbours from his technology :lol:

He could have said 'watch american history X' but he needs to be sheep for the latest corporate bait

Of course those fans are disgusting and Italian society in general, when it comes to racism, are uncivilized apes - even northerners. IIRC Eintracht quit their fan-friendship with Atalanta because we are a commie club and they switched sides
Disney are cashing in yes and playing the card 100% but it is a better movie than what marvel usually makes. Its at the very least a more serious movie with actual themes that arent evil aliens invading the earth and superheroes must work together like a team to win.

Did you watch the movie? The movie does not praise Wakanda's Isolationism did you get that from Milo?

One of the key questions of the movie and the difference between the panther, his dad and the villain is how differently they answer the question of what ought to be done with Wakanda's wealth and technology. The villain's view is to conquer everyone else and dominate the world. His dad's view is to go fully isolationist and stay out no matter what. The panther's view at the end of the movie is to share their technology to aid and develop those in need and go to war only when you absolutely have to.

This is also the first marvel movie with a villain that has any depth of character. Its also rare that a movie has female heroes that arent highly sexualized.

Its not a great movie. I dont particularly like Marvel movies. They are so predictable and the type of humour in it always turns me off but it is a better movie than Thor and Gaurdians of the galaxy and Captain America and shit.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Partizan were such a shit against Plzen. Pathetic. Players had 4-5 extra touches every single time, playing with a fake forward with zero support... So wrong.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Take this for example, not only is it really well made and revolutionary, but as you can see a lot of later Hollywood movies stole its style and ideas

- - - Updated - - -

If Beyonce posts a pic doing anything you can bet your ass huge swats of American blacks will follow suit
I saw tits, i’m sold on it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)