Europa League 2017/18 (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
WOW, even this completely average Milan side with clueless coach is destroying the minions of Europe. Imagine if they had really quality players.
My Juve will switch off after 2:0 and start defending the lead.That is why I will never like coaches like Allegri, Conte and Capello no matter how many Seria A titles they win. Their brand of football was successful in Europe two hundred million years ago.And while the later is dead in football terms his two younger versions still have time to evolve. It seems highly unlikely though at least for our dinosaur.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
What a stupid post. Milan play an attacking style big surprise when they crush some garbage european sides. Look at what happened to them when they finally faced a decent side in lazio...they got absolutely trounced. Ill take the balanced team and sacrifice the 5-0s against crap opposition if it means we can actually beat better teams too. If you disagree then maybe you should go support arsenal. They are the masters of turning up on weak opposition then crumbling agaibst anyone goid.

Allegri and contes football dead :lol: their records certainly disagree

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
What a stupid post. Milan play an attacking style big surprise when they crush some garbage european sides. Look at what happened to them when they finally faced a decent side in lazio...they got absolutely trounced. Ill take the balanced team and sacrifice the 5-0s against crap opposition if it means we can actually beat better teams too. If you disagree then maybe you should go support arsenal. They are the masters of turning up on weak opposition then crumbling agaibst anyone goid.

Allegri and contes football dead :lol: their records certainly disagree
Yeah, Milan have only 7 CL titles. Exactly seven more than Conte and Allegri combined.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
WOW, even this completely average Milan side with clueless coach is destroying the minions of Europe. Imagine if they had really quality players.
My Juve will switch off after 2:0 and start defending the lead.That is why I will never like coaches like Allegri, Conte and Capello no matter how many Seria A titles they win. Their brand of football was successful in Europe two hundred million years ago.And while the later is dead in football terms his two younger versions still have time to evolve. It seems highly unlikely though at least for our dinosaur.
Conte did win 6-0 in CL this week. Probably wouldn't happen if he was coaching Juve though.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Have you guys ever watched contes chelsea before? I didnt see qarabag game (lolsworthy match to judge anything on) but they are certainly not a more attacking team than our current one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)