Europa League 2017/18 (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
My macedonian friend does not like Shkendija though. He says too many Albanians there.
I dont like them too, but it's a good thing for the country that team like Milan came here.

- - - Updated - - -

They are an Albanian team, how the $#@! there are too many Albanians. ������
They suck anyway... :numnum:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Crvena Zvezda going through :ID:

btw Radonjic scored the first goal and it was a beauty (lucky too). It's a kid from Partizan who was a huge talent but arrogant as fuck, he came to the training ground wearing Zvezda's jersey (their biggest rival) as he's their fan. He rejected to sign a new contract wtih Partizan so they lost millions. We were even linked with him but he signed for Roma and he disappeared there, never got the chance (or he was an idiot). But a big talent. Now he's in Zvezda and he scored a great goal.

Second goal scored Kanga and it's surely one of the best goals I've seen this year lol. What a rocket that was!
I swear it felt like the ref wanted krasnodar to go through in the end with that dodgy pen and some dodgy free kicks towards the end

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I swear it felt like the ref wanted krasnodar to go through in the end with that dodgy pen and some dodgy free kicks towards the end
ME TOO! When I saw the penalty I stood up and I knew shit would be rigged. Zvezda still went through but I still think it was rigged they just fucked it up. +4 minutes for the first half and +6 minutes added for the second half, lol, that was just insane. I couldn't watch the end.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
ME TOO! When I saw the penalty I stood up and I knew shit would be rigged. Zvezda still went through but I still think it was rigged they just fucked it up. +4 minutes for the first half and +6 minutes added for the second half, lol, that was just insane. I couldn't watch the end.
I cashed out my bet when they got that free kick deep in injury time because another goal would have fucked it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)