Europa League 2017/18 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
WOW, even this completely average Milan side with clueless coach is destroying the minions of Europe. Imagine if they had really quality players.
My Juve will switch off after 2:0 and start defending the lead.That is why I will never like coaches like Allegri, Conte and Capello no matter how many Seria A titles they win. Their brand of football was successful in Europe two hundred million years ago.And while the later is dead in football terms his two younger versions still have time to evolve. It seems highly unlikely though at least for our dinosaur.
Chelsea just won 6-0 and Conte directly addresses your point in this video when the journalist asked him why did you keep pressing for goals. Start at 3:36 you'll see why you are wrong.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Italy should have hired Gasp instead of that old donkey Ventura.
:agree: Milan should've hired Gasp instead Montella. Gasp 343 with all-attacking fullbacks Milan has and Bonbon as a distribution point could've been a sight to see.
But fuck Milan, really glad they have hired that Montella fraud.
Really sad Gasp didn't get a chance with us, it's too late now. After Max wins it all Simone is gonna rule.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
WOW, even this completely average Milan side with clueless coach is destroying the minions of Europe. Imagine if they had really quality players.
My Juve will switch off after 2:0 and start defending the lead.That is why I will never like coaches like Allegri, Conte and Capello no matter how many Seria A titles they win. Their brand of football was successful in Europe two hundred million years ago.And while the later is dead in football terms his two younger versions still have time to evolve. It seems highly unlikely though at least for our dinosaur.
I forgot we had a 2-0 lead in those CL finals.

Also let me just count all those trophies you get for winning by 4 goals instead of 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)