Europa League 2017/18 (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Not exactly. Milan's mentality in Europe is totally different than Juve. We should accept that.
Depends on the coach I guess. Maybe you're thinking of Ancelotti's Milan
Have you guys ever watched contes chelsea before? I didnt see qarabag game (lolsworthy match to judge anything on) but they are certainly not a more attacking team than our current one
Not saying attacking, but you won't see us chasing more goals after scoring 3 or 4.

Buy on AliExpress.com

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Have you guys ever watched contes chelsea before? I didnt see qarabag game (lolsworthy match to judge anything on) but they are certainly not a more attacking team than our current one
I do not need to watch Chelsea to see the same boring football as Conte's Juve. Now the guy eats at Michelin star restaurant but shits in his pants as before.

Mar 10, 2009
So good night, what a $#@!ty competition this is. @Osman was right, i've just $#@!ed up an evening.
I like the fact the winner gets the CL spot though, it makes teams care more about it. I also wanted to win it back in 2014 too, as it might help break our psychological barrier of European finals...

loyada

Feb 6, 2005
Apparently , Vitória Guimarães' starting XI tonight is made up entirely of non-Europeans; the 1st time this has happened in the EuropaLeague

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Koln is basically playing at home, Arsenal gets whistled when they have the ball and Koln gets massive support. Pathetic from home fans.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
What team have Milan had since 2007? You do not beat Barca with Ibra and Tiago Silva only.
It's not Juve's fault that they sucked at replacing their best players.

- - - Updated - - -

Koln is basically playing at home, Arsenal gets whistled when they have the ball and Koln gets massive support. Pathetic from home fans.
That's the problem with having touristy stadiums. You have no atmosphere whatsoever.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
It's not Juve's fault that they sucked at replacing their best players.
That's counterfactual reasoning. Milan would've won more in CL if they had a better team, but sadly we won't know because they had a below average team. This BS is made for Milan fans, but apparently Juve fans fall for it too.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm reading that away fans have sneaked in wearing Arsenal jerseys. Apparently Emirates have gone silent when Arsenal equalized.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
That's counterfactual reasoning. Milan would've won more in CL if they had a better team, but sadly we won't know because they had a below average team. This BS is made for Milan fans, but apparently Juve fans fall for it too.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm reading that away fans have sneaked in wearing Arsenal jerseys. Apparently Emirates have gone silent when Arsenal equalized.
Why sadly?

- - - Updated - - -

Can't believe Lazio is the one Italian team that is losing today.
And they won.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Yea 99% of the time I don't agree with supporters booing their own team but Arsenal is that 1%, just rotten from top to bottom. I think their fans have every right to be pissed at the spineless players, shameless coach who is happy to stay years beyond his use long as he gets the checks, and management that is happy to let the team rot so long as it doesnt affect their bottom line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)