Euro2004 - The draw (1 Viewer)

Loppan

Jul 13, 2002
I enjoyed WC 1990, although I shouldn't as a swede (1-2, 1-2, 1-2) but that was the first tournament that I followed like every single game.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Matto ] ++
France98 was the best.
Oh man, I never actually thought about how a Dutch fan would feel watching Bergkamp's goal against the Argies, or Davids' against Yugoslavia.

Then again, I wasn't too happy with Holland at France 98 :irritate: I woke up at 4 in the morning on my birthday to watch that crap :sigh:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
*changing the bloody subject*

:LOL: I love ur sig, it seems the Dutch are looking forward to this much more than the Kra....Germans

:D

OP
Slagathor

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
  • Thread Starter #148
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    *changing the bloody subject*
    Sorry. It's just that ... I was the only one left who hadn't yet said that to you and I couldn't be left behind now could I? ;)

:LOL: I love ur sig, it seems the Dutch are looking forward to this much more than the Kra....Germans

:D
    But whomever laughs last ... :nervous:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
    see, fred, they added oddo zambrotta legro in the list ;)
    I know but Maldini at that time was better than Zambrotta now!Canna that time was better than legro now!although i cant say the same about Oddo and pessotto.

Loppan

Jul 13, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Man utd ] ++
    Go England.
    with players like Owen,Beckham,Ferdinand and campbell how could we possibly lose.
    yeah....well, never say never. I don't think they can manage France and Croatia. Croatia is a very good team.

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
    Yeap, I'd like to see France and Croatia both thru. Dado Prso!:thumb:
    Croatia is a very solid team, I wish I could see Serbia Montenegro play in EURO 2004 as well. :down:

Aug 27, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by fred weasley ] ++
    oh really,well before the euro 2000 match people use to tell me with defenders like Nesta,Maldini,Cannavarro,Pessoto.we'll see how far your strikers and midfielders get,so how far did they get??:D.
    luk was on ur isde when trezegol scored the last min...
    italy has leanrt their lesson wait and see..:devil:
    not only has their defnse been strenthen but wait and see our amazing forwards
    with the names of:
    Del piero, Di viao, casano, totti, montella,inzaghi, coarradi and vieri
    well see how ur defenders will react!

OP
    Slagathor

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
  • Thread Starter #158
    I was going to say that but then I remembered '66 and I figured it wasn't worth thousands of angry English people chasing me over such a statement :D

Aug 27, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Matto ] ++
    I was going to say that but then I remembered '66 and I figured it wasn't worth thousands of angry English people chasing me over such a statement :D
    ok ok to make it fair ...
    let rephrase it..
    has england won anything "recently"?!? ( i dont even know if that the right spelling!)
    :D:angel::D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)