Euro 2020 - General Talk Thread (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Oh, just admit it. You LOOOOOVE Bolsonaro and we know it. :sheik::p

Cryptosexuals gotta be fleeced while they still have money. As I've long said regarding buyers of art NFTs: these cryptosexuals couldn't tell the difference between a Kandinsky and Candy Crush.

Similarly, anybody who buys a Chellini NFT couldn't tell you how many touchdowns he scored last season. So all the more to milk them for their money.

I saw that. And what's funny is the British response is typically to pull out articles about ultras. The whaddaboutism of, "Look! There goes Hitler!"

Kind of like most Tuzzers when they get an infraction or ban.

Hey, imagine being a Naples Trash Men supporter. You end up pulling for Insigne and wanting to see the rest of the Azzurri die in a fiery explosion.
As furio would say "I 'ate da north"

Jäger

May 2, 2021
If we lose I dont think I'll ever recover from it. I live in the UK and some people here talk as if they've already won. Heck, even Boris Johnson wont rule out a bank holiday on Monday to recover from the 'celebrations'. I hope all this pressure gets to them and they crumble against italy. How glorious would it be for the italians to lift the trophy in wembley in front of a 60,000-strong toxic england crowd, with Ceferin and his buddy Johnson both gutted in the stands.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
"that's football this is what players do" on diving like a pussy? And the other bitch says I don't care if sterling has to get a penalty that way..:D
Fuck England bring it bitches..Chiellini got his lubricant ready for kane

Mar 10, 2009
If i were to bet on this game. Id definitely go with england. Italy has better team all around and would beat this england team 10/10 But somehow everything points toward England lifting the trophy. Feels like a written script.
100000000000%

All this cannot be a coincidence.

It's disgusting that Sterling went unpunished.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
You don't have to do anything.

It's just that for me personally I'm not even necessarily a fan of Belgium. It's just that these players grew up where I grew up and know the things I know. It's natural to feel some sort of connection.

And given that it is sort of this connection that they represent, it does feel odd to truly cheer for another national team.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk
Obviously you cheer for your own country above the rest. This is 1+1. Whoever says otherwise is trying to be edgy.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
As long as midfield holds their own and Chiesa is healthy Italy are winning this.
More like as long as the ref doesn’t start booking half of the Italy players through the first half and doesn’t gift England a bunch of dangerous freekicks or better yet even another penalty based solely on them diving… only than should we start thinking everything should be fine, but how unlikely is that to actually happen really? That would be the main question mark going into this one.

However i do agree that with a referee who won’t be showing any bias it could easily be a totally different story, this Italy side is the better team overall and should be able to get the job done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)