Euro 2020 - General Talk Thread (35 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Was actually talking with someone just the other day regarding Chiesa’s performances at this Euro, there’s not many players from any NT’s that could compete for the MVP of the tournament and surely one of the favorites to it must already be Chiesa, now with a goal in the final he will probably end the debate for good.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Chiesa has been fantastic but if i had to pick the tournament’s best player, i’d say Sterling overall. He really has had an outstanding tournament despite that weak penalty. I hate to admit it though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Foden has only played a minor part so far anyway, but I suppose he would be useful in any extra time. Foden is limited in the role he plays, not as versatile as Southgate likes his players. And with Grealish it's hard to fit two such players in. Usually he doesn't even fit one.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Sterling will be MVP and the he will kneel with the trophy covered in tranny flag

children will see tranny = success
The globohomo always gets what he wants
:lol: I almost want to see that for the entertainment value, but only almost.

Foden's injured his knee in training, risk for game (sky) :shocked2:
Foden has had a quiet if not poor tournament. Bench material at best. The English Berardi.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
:lol: I almost want to see that for the entertainment value, but only almost.

Foden has had a quiet if not poor tournament. Bench material at best. The English Berardi.
He's incredible in Guardiola's system because he was moulded for it. It's too early for him to be making an impact in the national side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)