Euro 2020 - General Talk Thread (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...-fans-after-semi-final?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

Football fans can be dicks everywhere, but man do the English NT ones take the cake or wait. From lasers and shaming kids to this.

I actually don’t want Italy to destroy them. I want Italy to drag it out and beat them on penalties. Give them hope and then take it away in the end. Much sweeter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Sterling falling on his ass and getting a pen for it is my biggest fear. He gonna do it again and again.

Hopefully the ref isn't as much of a home ref as the one against Denmark.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...-fans-after-semi-final?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

Football fans can be dicks everywhere, but man do the English NT ones take the cake or wait. From lasers and shaming kids to this.

I actually don’t want Italy to destroy them. I want Italy to drag it out and beat them on penalties. Give them hope and then take it away in the end. Much sweeter.

This is the thing with English fans. Everyone (themselves in particular) always says they bring a nice atmosphere and they're all about the love for the game. In my experience that's not true at all. They're mostly insanely drunk, loud and reckless. A danger to themselves and others. They always get into trouble and if they're abroad, they will consistently claim that they were brutalized by foreign police. It has been going on for decades now.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
The weirdest thing about supporting Azzuri is the presence of merda players. How can you go from hating them one day to cheer what they score?
Thankfully it’s only Barella.
I have no reason to hate on Barella, he just happens to play for a team I hate. In fact, I'd love him here. There is not a single player in this Italy squad currently worth hating imo.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I have no beef with Barella. Materazzi on the other hand.
I have no reason to hate on Barella, he just happens to play for a team I hate. In fact, I'd love him here. There is not a single player in this Italy squad currently worth hating imo.
I have nothing against Barella either. It’s just that merda connection is always there.
I’d hated Materazzi even if I wasn’t a Juve fan.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
A country still holds a flag, an anthem, a history that goes way back and beyond the sport unlike a club. You’re supporting a country and its history. A club is still just a football club and if you go back to when foreign players were allowed you had to expect gaining foreign supporters as a result.

Don’t get me wrong though I have a soft spot for many national teams like Croatia and the Netherlands and had nothing but joy to watch them in the past. But as you said if my home country or my chosen home which I consider to be my country more than where I was actually born is playing its unthinkable to support anybody else. In the end you’re right, there is no rule forcing anybody anything but it’s still weird to me.
Oh, just admit it. You LOOOOOVE Bolsonaro and we know it. :sheik::p

Giorgio selling NFTs. Discuss

Cryptosexuals gotta be fleeced while they still have money. As I've long said regarding buyers of art NFTs: these cryptosexuals couldn't tell the difference between a Kandinsky and Candy Crush.

Similarly, anybody who buys a Chellini NFT couldn't tell you how many touchdowns he scored last season. So all the more to milk them for their money.

I saw that. And what's funny is the British response is typically to pull out articles about ultras. The whaddaboutism of, "Look! There goes Hitler!"

Kind of like most Tuzzers when they get an infraction or ban.

The weirdest thing about supporting Azzuri is the presence of merda players. How can you go from hating them one day to cheer what they score?
Thankfully it’s only Barella.
Hey, imagine being a Naples Trash Men supporter. You end up pulling for Insigne and wanting to see the rest of the Azzurri die in a fiery explosion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)