Euro 2020 - General Talk Thread (66 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Yes, I do think Holland is in the same category as Iceland.

Btw, these are the games from 2019 as well:

1624630193272.png

I don't really see how Holland are much better than Scotland tbh. Maybe 4-0 is a bit much. Probably would end up 4-1.
Due to the advise of my counsel, honorable @lgorTudor I'm staying out of this conversation. You may pound any Dutch coming your way as you please.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
That's true. But also what happened to Eriksen has become the best thing to happen to Denmark in a sporting sense. I don't mean that in a cruel way or to question his skills, as he is probably Denmark's best player, but it has created a togetherness and attitude that simply can't be replicated or manufactured.
Nah, that was there already.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Don't even know what to say after seeing some of this game, only got to see the last 30mins or so, but is Denmark really that strong or were Wales actually that poor all game long?

Denmark look like a well organized team that's for sure, i think they won't be an easy feet for anyone.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Denmark are a very good team, the win doesnt suprise me, tho the big score does. Welsh are average to below average team, couldnt build anything up, or keep up with the Danes tempo in some of the attacks. Maehle is a total machine :D

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Perhaps that incident at the beginning of the tournament sparked a new sense of unity and will to sacrifice among them because they do look more like a real team this days compared to what i've seen of them in the past.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Agreed. We're gonna make it to the final.
This

- - - Updated - - -

Perhaps that incident at the beginning of the tournament sparked a new sense of unity and will to sacrifice among them because they do look like a real team from what i've seen of them.
No, that’s a bs hot take that fits the narrative. The unity was always there.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Anyway , congrats to them for getting this far in an convincing manner, they sure are a team to watch out for in this tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)