Euro 2020 - General Talk Thread (71 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
They didn't convince me, even though they have 9 points. They look a bit shaky.

So far Italy remain the ones who impressed me the most.
Italy has been impressive indeed but I feel they quite don't have it yet meanwhile the Netherlands have been hearing up and improving every game.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
-rents exploding
-goods increase 30% in price every few months
-most expensive electricity in the world
-digital infrastructure resembles Romania in 1998

Full scale popular outrage about LGBT flag being banned from german stadium during german NT game :baus:

Globohomo, I'm impressed by this masterclass of yours.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Netherlands had a comically easy group tho. Only game i watched of theirs was against Ukraine and i was not impressed
They have been improving steadily since that first game.
Netherlands could easily have conceded 3 goals yesterday, they look slack at the back.
They could also have scored 10. I see them out scoring most teams.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
This current England side are pretty shit, can't believe I even rated them. They simply don't know what to do with the ball during most of the matches. Never seen a side filled with so many creative players being so f'ing dull. They barely created chances this entire group stage.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
This current England side are pretty shit, can't believe I even rated them. They simply don't know what to do with the ball during most of the matches. Never seen a side filled with so many creative players being so f'ing dull. They barely created chances this entire group stage.
You fell for the hype. The English football media does it every tournament. These players aren’t as good as they are made out to be. Let’s be honest, a lot of these players are enhanced because of the superior quality they play with at club level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)