Euro 2020 - General Talk Thread (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Anyone reckon Jorginho has a shot at the Ballon D’or this year if Italy win?

Sarri said something along those lines recently. Not the craziest idea in the world to be honest.

-Won the CL.
-Might win the Euros.
-Midfield engine at both club and national teams.
-Coming off an excellent season.

Doesn’t have the star power of an Mbappe, Cristiano or Messi ofcourse, but has a good shot at it i think.

I don’t see one player who is head and shoulders above the rest this time, unlike the last one decade of largely Messi and Cris dominance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

Sarri said something along those lines recently. Not the craziest idea in the world to be honest.

-Won the CL.
-Might win the Euros.

Doesn’t have the star power of an Mbappe, Cristiano or Messi ofcourse, but has a good shot at it i think.

I don’t see one player who is head and shoulders above the rest this time, unlike the last one decade of largely Messi and Cris dominance.

I fear for @Bianconero81 ’s well being if that happens.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012

-Won the CL.
-Might win the Euros.

Lol no ways. I bet he's not even going to be in top 5 or even top 10 among Ballon D'or nominees.

Messi will probably win it again given that he's playing really well for Argentina right now. It's sureshot confirmed if Argentina win the Copa.

- - - Updated - - -

Fagjinho has been really good but potential Ballon D'or winner is really pushing it.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Might as well throw Chiesa's name in there too then.
Unfortunately we didn't win CL :sad:
Switch jorginhos name with marchisio with same titles, you still say no?
2011-12 version or the Marchisio that replaced Pirlo as regista before he got injured (can't remember the year), yeah

That was an awesome player. Jorginho is the Brazilian reject remix of Busquets

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
He's actually been very good. Not sure what you're laughing about.
He's been really good at the Euros and has to be carry around a hot and cold Stones along with him. For United, he has been shaky (at least early part of the season when I watched games).

Strickland

May 17, 2019
The Ballon dOr belongs to Lewa, he has had a historic season at Bayern and got robbed last year for no reason at all. Without his injury, Bayern probably wouldve won the CL again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)