Euro 2020 - General Talk Thread (34 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Play must have been 90% of the time in Wales half. I think they said Swiss had 7 corners. No serious Swiis scoring attempts until the end of the half when Swiss player probably should have scored. Wales did nothing offensively except had good header that was saved and Bale had a good FK attempt that no one could get to it to head in.

- - - Updated - - -

Draftkings live in-game odds. Shows bettors maybe thinking Swiss will score eventually.

Wales +440
Swiss -103
Draw +170

1623506542835.png

:xfingers: :xfingers:

Last edited:

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Clear offside.

On a side note, Ramsey has had a decent game. Good to see him getting 90 mins. Who knows, maybe Max can work on him. He can be very handy when fully fit ( which isn’t always ).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
@JuveJay and the other UK boys, this may be of interest to yous:

Wembley tickets

England v Scotland

June 2021

This may be of interest. A friend of mine has two tickets in a corporate box for England v Scotland. He paid £300 each, but he didn't realise when he bought them that it was going to be the same day as his Covid 19 postponed wedding. If youre interested, he is looking for someone to take his place.

It's at Hamilton Registry Office, at 2.30pm. The bride's name is Moira, she's 5'4", about 8 stone, quite pretty, has her own income and is a really good cook.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Swiss scored a goal and then went 100% conservative and look what happens. Maybe I don't soccer in detail but I do know a 2 goal lead prevents a bad result from only 1 mistake.

If you only look at the stat line, most would think the Swiss won. Glad though a draw which should help Italy.
:ita:

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Fuck. Eriksen just collapsed on the pitch. Hope he’s alright.

- - - Updated - - -

This is looking so bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)