Euro 2020 - General Talk Thread (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
My impression is that this forum doesn't like him very much, but Jorginho is such a useful player. I'd say that he, or the rare players of his kind, is a must for any functional and stable midfield. He quietly rules the midfield and does the required defensive work. Yesterday (as usual) he was the best in passing, tackles, interceptions, distance covered. As I said, he works quietly and you won't often give him the MVP of the match award. But take him off and watch everything collapse.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
My impression is that this forum doesn't like him very much, but Jorginho is such a useful player. I'd say that he, or the rare players of his kind, is a must for any functional and stable midfield. He quietly rules the midfield and does the required defensive work. Yesterday (as usual) he was the best in passing, tackles, interceptions, distance covered. As I said, he works quietly and you won't often give him the MVP of the match award. But take him off and watch everything collapse.
I think Locatelli is the better player for the future and get Toni Kroos from Madrid as model for our midfield to cling on for another 3 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)