Euro 2016 General Discussion Thread (58 Viewers)

Euro 2016 Outright Winner?

• France

• Spain

• Germany

• England

• Belgium

• Portugal

• Italy

• Croatia

• Austria

• Poland

• Switzerland

• Russia

• Turkey

• Ukraine

• Wales

• Sweden

• Ireland

• Iceland

• Czech Republic

• Romania

• Slovakia

• Northern Ireland

• Albania

• Hungary

Results are only viewable after voting.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
My dearest of dear Juventini friends, :D
The long years of supporting Juve have made you lose track of the precipice between reallity and illusion when it comes to anything Juve related :D
When they won the Ballon d'Or and helped their clubs to CL glory as the "man in charge" of those teams, Messi was 22 yo and CR7 was 23. Pogba already is 23 ... and the best he can show for is coming short in big games, both at international and club level (and no, the sublime performances here and there vs Bologna, Fiorentina and the likes in Serie A don't count).

Not to worry, though - by the looks of it, that won't be your problem for much longer. :p
No wonder as a milan fan you can't even spell reality correctly, you lot are as much in touch with it as your senile pedo owner is.

- - - Updated - - -

Onto the Olympics
Can't wait to see fiji play Iraq

But seriously i hate the Olympics, the football might be its only redeeming discipline

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
No wonder as a milan fan you can't even spell reality correctly, you lot are as much in touch with it as your senile pedo owner is.

- - - Updated - - -

Can't wait to see fiji play Iraq

But seriously i hate the Olympics, the football might be its only redeeming discipline
sheesh, one can't even joke a bit here anymore :disagree:

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
My dearest of dear Juventini friends, :D
The long years of supporting Juve have made you lose track of the precipice between reallity and illusion when it comes to anything Juve related :D
When they won the Ballon d'Or and helped their clubs to CL glory as the "man in charge" of those teams, Messi was 22 yo and CR7 was 23. Pogba already is 23 ... and the best he can show for is coming short in big games, both at international and club level (and no, the sublime performances here and there vs Bologna, Fiorentina and the likes in Serie A don't count).

Not to worry, though - by the looks of it, that won't be your problem for much longer. :p
I did not say he's a Messi/Ronaldo but rather pointed out that only because he didn't deliver in a final doesn't mean he's any less of a superstar because that's what Messi and Ronaldo excel at.

Also, the delusional one here is you because the world seems to see him the way we see him that's why we may end up selling him for a record price. You're just upset that the biggest star player you've had in (almost) the past decade was Muntari :p

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
I did not say he's a Messi/Ronaldo but rather pointed out that only because he didn't deliver in a final doesn't mean he's any less of a superstar because that's what Messi and Ronaldo excel at.

Also, the delusional one here is you because the world seems to see him the way we see him that's why we may end up selling him for a record price. You're just upset that the biggest star player you've had in (almost) the past decade was Muntari :p
I am not using today's game as proof for anything I've said about Pogba. It's more of a yet another confirmation of what I have come to expect from him, contrary to this "superstar" treatment he is getting all over the place, not just from Juve fans, but altogether.
I certainly hope you didn't try to compare him to Messi and CR7. I tried to make sure that the contrast between him and those two is evident enough.
And what is the point that you and X are trying to make by bringing up that I am a Milan fan, btw? If you have anything factual to prove me wrong with, please go ahead. If a reference to Muntari is all you have got in that respect, then I guess I have made my point loud and clear.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I am not using today's game as proof for anything I've said about Pogba. It's more of a yet another confirmation of what I have come to expect from him, contrary to this "superstar" treatment he is getting all over the place, not just from Juve fans, but altogether.
I certainly hope you didn't try to compare him to Messi and CR7. I tried to make sure that the contrast between him and those two is evident enough.
And what is the point that you and X are trying to make by bringing up that I am a Milan fan, btw? If you have anything factual to prove me wrong with, please go ahead. If a reference to Muntari is all you have got in that respect, then I guess I have made my point loud and clear.
Did anybody ever tell you you argue like a woman :D

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Facts:
-Pogba is the hottest player in world football
-Pogba, unlike messi and ronaldo, is supposed to be the leader and is not benefiting from having the likes of xavi to do the psychological and organizational heavy lifting for him
-Pogba is not a striker and so will never get the same attention yet even a blind man can see how ridiculously talented he is

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't go after Hoori as I was indeed just joking around ;)

- - - Updated - - -

no, that's a first ... unless you are referring to my debating prowess, then yes, yes and yes :D
Nah you were the first to throw personal jabs but once you are hit back you cry foul, typical woman

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Well you are the one who tries to discredit everybody else's point by bringing up Juve, as if no matter what one says it's automatically clouded with bias because they are Juve fans. What I'm saying is that if anything, the delusional one here who holds a divergent opinion (not only in the Juventuz context but everywhere else in the world currently) is you because Pogba's transfer may be the most expensive one in history. You may be right though, that Pogba may lack whatever it takes for him to realize his full potential, but the whole world, and not only Juve fans, sees it differently. Bottom line: our arguments in favor of Pogba are not as much attributable to our Juve fan status as your arguments against him are to your Milan fan status.

- - - Updated - - -

Nah you were the first to throw personal jabs but once you are hit back you cry foul, typical woman
Wth man :(

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Salt and chips? You must be the poorest guy in Canada

- - - Updated - - -

:cry: :cry:

- - - Updated - - -

Always hated that douche

- - - Updated - - -

Seriously what the fuck was that lol

- - - Updated - - -

Did you guys see this :lol:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Benzema/status/752277983193337856
Kariiiiiimm :rofl::rofl::delpiero::delpiero::rofl:

Fuckin love it!!! Hope the French loose their minds over it :rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

Can't only imagine how hard he's been laughing at Giroud and Gignac :rofl:

Allez gagnez votre coupe avec vos putes de souche :rofl:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Well you are the one who tries to discredit everybody else's point by bringing up Juve, as if no matter what one says it's automatically clouded with bias because they are Juve fans. What I'm saying is that if anything, the delusional one here who holds a divergent opinion (not only in the Juventuz context but everywhere else in the world currently) is you because Pogba's transfer may be the most expensive one in history. You may be right though, that Pogba may lack whatever it takes for him to realize his full potential, but the whole world, and not only Juve fans, sees it differently. Bottom line: our arguments in favor of Pogba are not as much attributable to our Juve fan status as your arguments against him are to your Milan fan status.

- - - Updated - - -

Wth man :(
Dont even try to disagree here :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)