Euro 2016 General Discussion Thread (8 Viewers)

Euro 2016 Outright Winner?

• France

• Spain

• Germany

• England

• Belgium

• Portugal

• Italy

• Croatia

• Austria

• Poland

• Switzerland

• Russia

• Turkey

• Ukraine

• Wales

• Sweden

• Ireland

• Iceland

• Czech Republic

• Romania

• Slovakia

• Northern Ireland

• Albania

• Hungary

Results are only viewable after voting.

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
Did anyone else catch one of the Italian staff members asking the guys for a high five and they all left him hanging so after a while he just started patting gigi on the head? :lol:

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
I had a feeling before the game that the winner of this game won't beat Germany. We will see. No holding mid might be an option.
Congrats for another great performance and the total deserved victory. I wanted Italy to win it a little bit more, cos I m really craving for the experience to beat Italy during EC/WC tournament. The nightmare has to end finally and this is the time. :)

Should be a final, two best teams IMO..Italy look frightening. Should be a cracking game.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Congrats for another great performance and the total deserved victory. I wanted Italy to win it a little bit more, cos I m really craving for the experience to beat Italy during EC/WC tournament. The nightmare has to end finally and this is the time. :)

Should be a final, two best teams IMO..Italy look frightening. Should be a cracking game.
May the best team win :D

Hopefully us ;)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
What are you on about? Both Spain, Italy and Germany looked better. You got outplayed in the only game against a quality opponent.
Italy look solid because they have an excellent organization. They are not going to win it though, you need some quality. Spain always looked like they were going out soon imo, though I expected them to lose heavily against Germany in the quarters.

Jul 1, 2010
Italy look solid because they have an excellent organization. They are not going to win it though, you need some quality. Spain always looked like they were going out soon imo, though I expected them to lose heavily against Germany in the quarters.
Beglium have quality but no organization. They'll get exposed against quality opponents like they were against Italy.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Beglium have quality but no organization. They'll get exposed against quality opponents like they were against Italy.
Oh I agree. But now we have momentum going for us and a Hazard that has never played better. He'll make a lot of difference. Losing Vermaelen for the Wales game is going to hurt though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)